Am I missing somehting here??

but in all honesty that is what tw is. a fun place to come and make fun of people. :)

but i like TT due to people actually talking about t:v. Having the best of both worlds kicks ass :bigthumb:

I think that once a member is allowed into the general forum, hes hould be required to watch a flash of tubgirl, goatse, and other daily contents from the gf. It should also have subliminal messages like 'don't be a typical member' and 'contribute to girls girls girls' or 'don't make new threads'. If he closes the window, it's another 6 months.

wutcha think?

Hedge said:
I think that once a member is allowed into the general forum, hes hould be required to watch a flash of tubgirl, goatse, and other daily contents from the gf. It should also have subliminal messages like 'don't be a typical member' and 'contribute to girls girls girls' or 'don't make new threads'. If he closes the window, it's another 6 months.

wutcha think?
:rofl:

Shame though.. Alot of people here in TT dunno what you just said, ie the girls girls girls, tubgirl or goatse, unless they are all ircers that idle in channels.

Last edited:
Back