[T:V] Built In Chat

Obsidian

Veteran XV
Anyone know if there's been any official word what built in chat T:V will be using?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see the built in T:V chat connect to the old irc.dynamix.com server. I remember back in the first few months after the T1 release, the dynamix IRC server was always packed. On a good day you could easily see 150-200 people in #Tribes (I know, lame channel, just making a point) and what is it now, 20-30 people tops? Even the most popular channel on the server (#Tribalwar) only has on average 350 or so people and the majority of them are just idling anyway.

It'd be nice to see some new life in the old IRC server, and it looks like making the T:V built in chat connect to it is the perfect way of pulling that off.

It's funny when I play T2, and I idle in #tribes2... I'm usually the only one in there besides the ops. That place used to be pretty active way back when.

dws-Buckets said:
It's funny when I play T2, and I idle in #tribes2... I'm usually the only one in there besides the ops. That place used to be pretty active way back when.
I think operative made that room first.

Back