[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Christopher Steele sought out by FBI bosses in Trump-agent probe - Washington Times

Internal FBI documents also show the bureau graded his dossier credibility as low. The FBI fired Mr. Steele, after agreeing to pay him $50,000, because he went to Mother Jones magazine and disclosed his unverified findings. An FBI document shows Mr. Steele was “desperate” to sink the candidacy of Mr. Trump.

What’s more, Mr. Steele was continuing in 2017 to be a Democratic-financed investigator. Another FBI document showed that Penn Quarter Group, founded by Daniel Jones, an ex-senior staffer to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat, received $50 million from liberal donors to probe Mr. Trump. Mr. Jones hired Mr. Steele as well as Mr. Steele’s handler, Fusion GPS.

These facts were unearthed by the former Republican majority of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

iz2kgkpquva21.png

Imagine being so inept that a candidate has absolutely no idea what their top people are doing during a campaign.

Now Trump's a fucking imbecile, make no mistake, but even I don't think he's that stupid.

It’s so funny, just say something unsubstantiated - sit back and watch the msm foam at the mouth. 10 sec tweets disables news for a whole week it’s incredible.

Last edited:
Candidates do what they're told by their campaign managers and strategists. The people who actually know how to run a campaign. If you think the candidate has the time or needs to know what every person on their campaign is doing at every moment, and who they're talking to along every step of the way, you're a complete retard.

Candidates do what they're told by their campaign managers and strategists. The people who actually know how to run a campaign. If you think the candidate has the time or needs to know what every person on their campaign is doing at every moment, and who they're talking to along every step of the way, you're a complete retard.

Guys, guys. Everyone in the campaign, except Trump, colluded with Russia. No crime!

:lol:

Richard Nixon didn't personally break in to the Watergate Hotel. No crime!

clearly nobody not even the resident Trumpanzee brigade of tw care

I can tell because they have the most posts telling me they don't care :lol:

Back