Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff
Page 1 of 6
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
1 - 05-31-2010, 03:55
So
tonight i come home and my stupid piece of **** brother is passed out on my 1 year old couch. he already spends most of the time on said couch, ruining it and 'breaking it in' (giving all my cushions a bad name).

for the last 8 months i have always calmly asked him to never sleep on my couch. he has a bed not far away, maybe 40 feet.
every ****ing time he drinks, i find him at 7am on my couch, and chastieesses him.

tonight i'm tired of it. I get home, give the girls some food since they are out, and slap his arm to wake him from his drunken stupor. I say 'hey, go to bed". I then pour said food to the doggies and let them inside, since he et them out into the backyard for god knows how long, and passed out.

This isn't so bad, but his dog digs, and i've bouht ~20 bags of dirt to refill her holes over the last 6 months. So it annoys me. plus pups dont like being all secluded.
Anyway, i notice after 10 minutes he went from a sitting position to a prone position. way to go, *******.

So i slap him again to get him up and moving. He mumbles and turns over. One more slap (all to the arm). He gets all up in my face.
He's 2.5 years older and always was psychical to get what he wanted. **** him.
I punched his face. He swang and missed. We continued in this fashion where i would contact and nothing from him. Eventually we're in his broken recliner, and he headbutts me from behind as i try and contain his flailing. I get up and hit him with my diner chair. We pause and he gets all mad and says, more or less "**** YOU I WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU EVER AGAIN AND ALSO NEVER PAY YOU ANYMORE GOOD LUCK FINDINNG ANOTHER ROOM MATE YOU ARE AN *******"

we'll see. He's gonna owe for June. I'm kicking him out after 30 days (give him a shot at finding a place)
this morning at 7 he let his dog into my room when she woke up wanting to get out. That means she needs to pee.
Thanks for putting her with me, so i get to let her out. way to go. He also accussed me of never buying dog food. I've fed the dogs since i got home in February. He bought dog food once, and it was 20 lbs. I always get the 40+ lbs.

**** him. what a piece of ****. I'm not going to contact him once he's out of my ****ing house.

/drama

Sponsored Links
Ray
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 05-31-2010, 03:56
tl:dr

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
3 - 05-31-2010, 03:58
you're a ******

KlauZ
VeteranX
Old
4 - 05-31-2010, 03:58
tl;dr: Goshin is a dumb ******

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
5 - 05-31-2010, 03:59
Sounds like your brother sucks

Pip
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 05-31-2010, 03:59
sounds like you guys are perfect roommates

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-31-2010, 04:02
sounds like you 2 are gonna wind up brokeback mountainning one night.

DELIVERANCE
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 05-31-2010, 04:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
sounds like you 2 are gonna wind up brokeback mountainning one night.

Daredevil
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 05-31-2010, 04:16
i fought my youngest brother once. we were both hammered and my middle brother provoked it. i gave him a black eye and made him tap round one but he choked me out after talking me into a 2nd round. we laugh about it to this day. good times

p.s. me and my brothers get along really well

sucks man :\

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
10 - 05-31-2010, 04:31
geoff and i have never got along
he's always been a douchebag
i figured when he got a stable job he'd party less and mellow a bit, but alas, this was not the case
he's a selfish **** and i guess i can say i've always hated him. My nature is to give people upteen chances. However, you blow through enough, and we're done.

me and him are done. He can ****ing go die next year. That'd be hilarious.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 05-31-2010, 04:31
We don't care, **** off with your pointless drama.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
12 - 05-31-2010, 04:48
god damn
so i make a list on facebook to assign people to
how do i change that list's access and ****?

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 05-31-2010, 04:54
Depends on what you're trying to hide, but there should be an option to make it visible to all friends, then like near the bottom it'll say like with exception of or hide from or somthing.

Edit: Yah, when you go to change option to like friends only, friends of friends and so on, go to bottom and click custom, rest should be obvious.

Also I feel for you, my brother is the baby of the family and a spoiled brat. Beating the living **** out of him does nothing.

Last edited by TW_Dagger; 05-31-2010 at 04:57..
Ray
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 05-31-2010, 04:58
actually i did read it, and i would advise you to never burn bridges within your family.. you might not like each other right now, hell you might have to kick him out but dont let it turn to hatred.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
15 - 05-31-2010, 05:37
Goshin's too smart to let the hate eat at him, and time is a salve on wounds. But yea it's BOOT time.

Also:

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
16 - 05-31-2010, 05:45
thats why i would never have a roommate now if at all possible

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 05-31-2010, 06:07
LOL DUDE!

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 05-31-2010, 06:10
1) big brother always wins the fisticuffs

2) let him sleep on the couch, jesus!

3) when someone has JUST WOKEN UP, especially if they have just woken up and are DRUNK, they aren't really 100% responsible what they may say or do

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 05-31-2010, 06:15
Goshin have you ever tried to stab your older brother?

alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 05-31-2010, 06:21
you sound like a gigantic ******

let him sleep on the couch you little *****. i hope he punches you in the face in the morning

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma thread , fill holes...with dirt , goshin , goshin fucks men , goshin sucks..his brother , he swang and missed , incest , lol dude! , my brother sucks , shirtless wonder , shit thread shit poster , they took my couch , tuts my barreh