Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

[SES]BaNsHee said:
I have nothing against her being fat, ugly, dumb, or whatever else you all say she is, but when she wants to be a Canadian...I say we let jugg burn her on the cross.
Better hope its made of steel

[SES]BaNsHee said:
I have nothing against her being fat, ugly, dumb, or whatever else you all say she is, but when she wants to be a Canadian...I say we let jugg burn her on the cross.
he's still trying to toss her e-salad.

unless gfg says she dates outside her race, or if she says she's partially black, jugg won't do it. the guy has morals, i mean come on.

Aestis said:
TW hates ugly women who never played tribes who come here for self-esteem boosts

Notice no one ever flames putrid of jasmine or pixiedee, all of which are women
I flamed Jazmine once. And apologized like 2 posts later. Momma raised me better than that.

Aestis said:
TW hates ugly women who never played tribes who come here for self-esteem boosts

Notice no one ever flames putrid of jasmine or pixiedee, all of which are women

lets see what you look like Aestis. Post a pic of yourself.. or are you ashamed?

I dont understand where the fuck everyone gets off saying other people are ugly.. its not like you have to look at them when they post.. Its fucking rediculous how shallow all you people are.

gofishgrrl. said:
:rofl:

Come HERE for self-esteem boosts?
Yeah, posting your little pic of your eye and begging for the nerds to love you. Why didn't you just start out posting the pics of your body? Didn't have the software to peice them all together?

-Dark-Angel- said:
lets see what you look like Aestis. Post a pic of yourself.. or are you ashamed?

I dont understand where the fuck everyone gets off saying other people are ugly.. its not like you have to look at them when they post.. Its fucking rediculous how shallow all you people are.
it's been posted several times you dumb bastard. wtf are you, juggernaught's smurf account?

gofishgrrl. said:
:rofl:

Come HERE for self-esteem boosts?

i seem to recall many paged threads of sucking up to you asking you for pics and calling you pretty when they saw a tiny bit of you.

Eventually it backfired though.

HelenKeller said:
it's been posted several times you dumb bastard. wtf are you, juggernaught's smurf account?

I've never seen it. And where do you get off calling me a dumb bastard for asking for a pic? You just prove my point furthermore how fucking aggressive the average TW poster is.

-Dark-Angel- said:
I've never seen it. And where do you get off calling me a dumb bastard for asking for a pic? You just prove my point furthermore how fucking aggressive the average TW poster is.
because this has been answered several times already?

Back