State of the game?

Gryp

Contributor
I haven't been around the game since like March of last year. What is the current state of the game? I know that MoP is slated for release later this year? (December again?)

How is PvP doing?

Would appreciate any feedback.

My recommendation would be to wait for MoP to be released and see what the consensus is then before deciding to play or not. Imo, the game is currently pretty stale, but that's coming from someone who is playing super casually and isn't doing any serious pvp or pve.

what i meant to say was you probably should just find out for yourself

people are going to give you vague answers etc

i play bgs/arena a lot

cause i'm sponsored by razer

but it's funny that you called me a shit poster

because you're on the verge of making a new enemy :D

Last edited:
what i meant to say was you probably should just find out for yourself

people are going to give you vague answers etc

i play bgs/arena a lot

cause i'm sponsored by razer

but it's funny that you called me a shit poster

because you're on the verge of making a new enemy :D

All I have to do is smile and I get ppl to not like me. I was merely interested in getting the opinion of those here that still play. That of itself is odd considering I didn't play WoW with anyone here. I just want to get an idea of what is going on.

I will probably come back mid summer to finish off my huntard and get back into the groove of things with my rogue. I really don't have any interest in any of the other classes, though I might level my mage. I was late to the game, didn't start until like 2009.

looool man i'm stupid

i was under the influence of something

don't remember any of that

good day sir

Have someone use a scroll on you, you'll get seven days free to poke around and see for yourself. If you don't like it then you can let it lapse back into Frozen Account, just make sure to explain to said friend why they aren't getting a shiny pony.

Are a bunch of you still on Tich horde side? If so I might be interested in getting a scroll from one of you. I have a 85 Rogue and a 82 Huntard. I'm mainly interested in PvP, so if there is anyone that is still running around please let me know.

There aren't many who play anymore, all I know of on Tich are myself and Zeph. If you want to try it out, give me your email and ill send you a Scroll of Res.

I'm on tich; Zeph sent me his scroll. I ran into Smaq on a LFR run as well. STK is gone though; I think Zeph sold it. I've been playing an alliance druid on tich as well.

i'm on thrall working on a druid and new straight goblin prot warrior (love.) games still fun playing with some irl friends. then again i haven't experienced WOTLK/BC or Cata - i had to stop my insane raiding hours after Naxx the first go round (60 Rogue in Sigil on Lightnings blade)

It kind of doesn't matter who scolls you, the receiver either gets a choice of a free realm/faction transfer to take a current toon to the giver's realm/faction or a free 80.

If you want to try a new class, you may as well make a lvl 1 where you want to play and just ding it to 80 with the scroll. You start with full 272 greens with your spec, 100g, and a full spec with 20-slot bags.

It kind of doesn't matter who scolls you, the receiver gets a free realm/faction transfer to take a current toon to the giver's realm/faction and/or a free 80 (ie I used the free 80 but didn't move my character).

If you want to try a new class, you may as well make a lvl 1 where you want to play and just ding it to 80 with the scroll. You start with full 232 greens with a spec of your choosing, 100g, epic flight and mount, maxed first aid, and with 20-slot bags.

De-feannag'ed

Hi chris, i still <3 u in my <3 u r good guy :) I wish you were not on tich. and this was 2002

Back