Page 2 of 46
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 06-24-2020, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I mean, I kind of agree. The mask is a placebo at best.
Exactly.

A mask isn't stopping ****. If you can still catch **** with a mask on, you can still spread **** with a mask on.

Plus you get all these ****s with the vented masks, which means that mask is doing absolutely dick becaues you're pushing out any droplets through the vent. Cloth doesn't stop this ****. If youre so terrifeid you're going to get sick, stay the **** home

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 06-24-2020, 19:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
a rifle bullet won't penetrate tank armor but it will go through a bullet proof vest. and yet soldiers still wear those. gee wonder why.
If you could see how ignorant you look right now...

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 06-24-2020, 19:43
Quote:
a rifle bullet won't penetrate tank armor but it will go through a bullet proof vest. and yet soldiers still wear those. gee wonder why.
Im sure somewhere that makes a good comparison. Somewhere with a lot of drugs and alcohol.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24 - 06-24-2020, 19:43
yup, you are that dumb

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 06-24-2020, 19:46
Quote:
yup, you are that dumb
You dumb ****...

Soldiers wear plate carriers. Level III+ ESAPI plates stop rifle bullets up to 30-06 M2, and have been standard issue since 2005.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
26 - 06-24-2020, 19:53
it's already been explained to you in this thread what the mask does. i will dumb it down a little more because i think maybe people aren't talking at your level.

a mask catches droplets from your mouth and nose and stops them before they land on surfaces that other people may touch before contacting their own mucus membranes. if you are infected with coronavirus, these droplets likely carry the virus. therefore, the mask reduces the chance that you spread the virus.

important notes:
- a mask is not nor is it intended to be a 100% safeguard from contamination. hence why other ppe exists.
- a mask only stops droplets from the mouth and nose. you can still spread the virus by touching an infected surface and then touching another surface.
- some droplets can find their way around or through the mask. certain materials are easier to penetrate than others, but any random cloth will catch a large percentage of droplets.
- wearing a mask does NOT protect you from the virus.

masks slow the spread of the virus by means of small numbers we call probability. they cannot stop every contamination, but they can stop some. just like a bulletproof vest cannot stop every bullet, but it can stop enough to make it worth putting on.

another analogy for you is a condom. a condom can fail and fertilization can occur even when one is worn. however, if you wish not to get your partner pregnant when ****ing them, many would recommend wearing a condom.

Last edited by bowl of blood; 06-24-2020 at 19:56..
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
27 - 06-24-2020, 19:53
if someone has it and coughs and wears a mask you dont get spit on you.. i know its a hard concept

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 06-24-2020, 19:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
if someone has it and coughs and wears a mask you dont get spit on you.. i know its a hard concept
and if i get it...thats on me...not you, not the government, certainly not the ****ing gas station.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
29 - 06-24-2020, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
and if i get it...thats on me...not you, not the government, certainly not the ****ing gas station.
please read my post above. you do not understand what the mask is meant to do.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 06-24-2020, 19:59
My county just mandated that everyone wear a mask in public.

If they are so effective, why isn't this **** over with already? Why are we still in the first wave? And why is Donald Trump so God Damn Stupid?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 06-24-2020, 20:02
Quote:
it's already been explained to you in this thread what the mask does. i will dumb it down a little more because i think maybe people aren't talking at your level.

a mask catches droplets from your mouth and nose and stops them before they land on surfaces that other people may touch before contacting their own mucus membranes. if you are infected with coronavirus, these droplets likely carry the virus. therefore, the mask reduces the chance that you spread the virus.

important notes:
- a mask is not nor is it intended to be a 100% safeguard from contamination. hence why other ppe exists.
- it only stops droplets from the mouth and nose. you can still spread the virus by touching an infected surface and then touching another surface.
- some droplets can even find their way around the mask.
- wearing a mask does NOT protect you from the virus.

masks slow the spread of the virus by means of small numbers we call probability. they cannot stop every contamination, but they can stop some. just like a bulletproof vest cannot stop every bullet, but it can stop enough to make it worth putting on.

another analogy for you is a condom. a condom can fail and fertilization can occur even when one is worn. however, if you wish not to get your partner pregnant when ****ing them, many would recommend wearing a condom.
I have been locked down for 3+ months. I am not sick, i have no symptoms, neither does my family why? because IVE BEEN LOCKED DOWN FOR 3+ ****ING MONTHS.

The masks don't do ****. They aren't the right kind of material, still have gaps in the weave large enough to get water droplets through, don't seal tight to your face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7mYeL54g0A
yeah..safe as **** totally useful
retard

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 06-24-2020, 20:03
Quote:
please read my post above. you do not understand what the mask is meant to do.
you do not understand that the masks people are buying off facebook made by some chick in a singlewide for 5 bucks out of bedsheet material is pointless

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 06-24-2020, 20:04
Quote:

People properly geared for dealing with a virus. Notice the respirator, eye protection, the head to toe suit, sealed at ankles, neck, wrists.

Cloth mask...yeah...totally the same thing, just as useful.
My daughter works on a Covid floor with all that gear. Poor kid has seen way too many tragic deaths. People dying alone. Even with all that protection there is still a risk of catching it. She begs me and my wife to take it serious because she doesn***8217;t want to see us catch it.

Now you claim you been quarantined. So food delivered to you, then sanitized? You already admit to going into convenient stores 3-4 times a week. How many people a day do you think also go into those stores everyday? 1000? 2000?

So I know you***8217;re smarter than everyone else, but don***8217;t kid yourself, you haven***8217;t been in quarantine.

But you do you and everyone you come into contact with sunshine

3-4 times a week in a convenient store? Holy ****, I***8217;m in one maybe twice a month. What do you buy in them that has you in them so often?

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 06-24-2020 at 20:06..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
34 - 06-24-2020, 20:06
Quote:
I have been locked down for 3+ months. I am not sick, i have no symptoms, neither does my family why? because IVE BEEN LOCKED DOWN FOR 3+ ****ING MONTHS.

The masks don't do ****. They aren't the right kind of material, still have gaps in the weave large enough to get water droplets through, don't seal tight to your face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7mYeL54g0A
yeah..safe as **** totally useful
retard
how do i as the owner of the gas station know where you have been for the past 3 months? obviously some people in the u.s. still have corona virus. should i put a sign on the door that says "if you have corona, mask required"? do you think anyone would wear a mask then? no, i need a sign that says "everyone must wear a mask". that way i can be certain that people who have corona are wearing a mask.

as for it doing nothing, you seem completely lost on the idea that something can be a certain % effective. masks are meant to slow the pandemic and reduce the rate of infection. no one believes, nor is anyone advocating, that they will end it. n95 masks are better than surgical masks. tank armor is better than bulletproof vests. they still wear the vest.

hastie
VeteranX
Old
35 - 06-24-2020, 20:06
In some states it is illegal to not disclose to your partner if you have AIDS, as you can be transmitting a deadly disease to them during sexual intercourse. **** is illegal everywhere (except dubai). If you cough near an elderly obese person with health problems that has no family to shop for them and couldn't find an n95, you are basically raping them while having aids. So just wear a ****ing mask, dude.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 06-24-2020, 20:07
guys some people die in car accidents even with seatbelts on, we should stop wearing seatbelts

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 06-24-2020, 20:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
My daughter works on a Covid floor with all that gear. Poor kid has seen way too many tragic deaths. People dying alone. Even with all that protection there is still a risk of catching it. She begs me and my wife to take it serious because she doesn’t want to see us catch it.

Now you claim you been quarantined. So food delivered to you, then sanitized? You already admit to going into convenient stores 3-4 times a week. How many people a day do you think also go into those stores everyday? 1000? 2000?

So I know you’re smarter than everyone else, but don’t kid yourself, you haven’t been in quarantine.

But you do you and everyone you come into contact with sunshine

3-4 times a week in a convenient store? Holy ****, I’m in one maybe twice a month. What do you buy in them that has you in them so often?
b-b-b-b-but all those poeple delivering food have masks on....and the people in the gas station have masks on....and masks work really really well right?

So i should be good to go...right?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 06-24-2020, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
guys some people die in car accidents even with seatbelts on, we should stop wearing seatbelts
Look kid diddler. I realize wearing a mask for you is a great thing. You can put paw patrol on them and draw in the kids, and nobody can see your face. But thats not all that useful to the rest of us that don't want to **** the elementary school crowd.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
39 - 06-24-2020, 20:11
please look at even the most basic available resources as to the purpose and function of a mask. it is almost like you are basing your opinion on no information whatsoever.
About Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 06-24-2020, 20:12
About Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

The CDC disputes your claim that Cloth masks do nothing. Of course they don***8217;t have the resources to properly test them like YouTube scientists.

Page 2 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** this mask bull****

Social Website Bullshit