If you see that BS image of Australia burning by Nmag - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If you see that BS image of Australia burning
Page 12 of 14
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 01-25-2020, 22:13
I actually can hear the crickets up here in the condo.

Sponsored Links
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
222 - 01-26-2020, 00:42
Quote:
Agree that to combat climate change causing an environment more prone to severe bushfires, they need to address backburning and forest management to cater for those changes.
There is likely more vegetation and canopy and fuel than ever. We have always had bushfires. Whilst the left go on about forest destruction, every frigging tree int he nation continues to grow. We have shifted in the last 70 years from a mind set of 'clearing' to 'conservation'.

Check out SIX Maps

and change it to 1943 aerial imagery. Have a look how much thinner the density of the bushland was. You can see an absence of understory around civilized areas. Compare it to google maps/earth today. Now we have far more in place to prevent bushland destruction.. so much so the fuel loads are excessive. The pendulum swung too far on the bushland preservation.

Around where I am, the bush is thick and fuel loads are too high. They were never that high. It was much clearer before we got all "save the trees". Right now I have a local council (city) wanting to plant 25,000 trees by September 2020 to help "rebuild the canopy'. It's stupid BS led by the greens. If they want to rebuild the canopy replace it with trees that are not so flammable. not more eucalyptus and other **** that gives greens a warm feeling in their awkward groin area.

Cliffs:
Canopy, understory and fuel load is out of control compared to 70 years ago. Greens impact on stopping clearing around property and stopping roaming of stock in bushland has resulted in excessive fuel loads. If you're going to have so much vegetation, you have to manage it. Woke councils on missions to continue planting excessive flammable trees in bushland location.

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 01-26-2020, 05:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

that isn't how any of this works

The Hole in Earth's Ozone Layer Is Healing, First-of-Its-Kind Study Shows | Space

repairing itself.......

maybe you should read more about what repairs the ozone and less about trying to cult convert others
Ok.. lets quote your article...

Quote:
Because previous studies relied on measurements of the physical size of the ozone hole, the authors of the new study say their research is the first to directly show that ozone depletion is decreasing as a direct result of a decrease in the presence of chlorine from CFCs, according to the statement. The 20-percent reduction in depletion is "very close to what our model predicts we should see for this amount of chlorine decline," Strahan said.
Hmmm... CFCs reduced, ozone layer able to heal itself.... thankyou for proving my point.

If only you spent as much time reading the research instead of just the headlines maybe you'd have a clue as to what all of this means.

So... to summarise... I provide a link showing Republicans were opposed to banning CFCs... Tele provides a link confirming that the reduction of CFCs was a main contributing factor towards the ozone layer being able to repair itself.

So... Republicans proven wrong by science. Unfortunately for most, this is not shocking news... however it may be for the vocal people here who have nothing better to do than look up headlines without reading the content, thinking it supports their view but really blows it apart.

You also link to...
Scientific consensus on climate change - Wikipedia

which starts off saying:
There is currently a strong scientific consensus that the Earth is warming and that this warming is mainly caused by human activities. This consensus is supported by various studies of scientists' opinions and by position statements of scientific organizations, many of which explicitly agree with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) synthesis reports.

Nearly all publishing climate scientists (97–98%) support the consensus on anthropogenic climate change, and the remaining 3% of contrarian studies either cannot be replicated or contain errors. A November 2019 study showed that the consensus among research scientists had grown to 100%, based on a review of 11,602 peer-reviewed articles published in the first 7 months of 2019.

----
sooo... yeah... that one is really supporting your opinion. I'm assuming you're just posting links hoping that people believe it supports your position and don't actually read them.

Is this just lucky? Did I just pick one or two links? Let's try a third... one from 2008 for some reason.

Is the American Physical Society a crack in the climate change consensus? | Grist

-----
Far from a skeptical institution, the American Physical Society is well in agreement with the IPCC consensus statement and their statement agrees with all the other endorsements from all the other major scientific institutions and national science academies from around the world. The consensus of scientific opinion on anthropogenic global warming is alive and well.
------

Feel free to read the rest of that one yourself... might be enlightening.

At this point I'm not sure whether you're trying to argue for or against humans contribution to climate change because you say you think it's a lie, yet then provide mountains of evidence proving that it's true...

The only other answer is that you're incompetent and surely it's not that, right?

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 01-26-2020, 05:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I actually can hear the crickets up here in the condo.
funny, I was just thinking the same thing..

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
225 - 01-26-2020, 12:22
mulitquote not double post u brony pillow ****er

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
226 - 01-26-2020, 13:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBlair View Post
Hmmm... CFCs reduced, ozone layer able to heal itself.... thankyou for proving my point.
this is analogous to saying that the flu shot kept everyone from dying from the flu.......it's great if you are selling flu shots. Not reality.

Quote:
The ozone layer absorbs 97 to 99 percent of the Sun's medium-frequency ultraviolet light (from about 200 nm to 315 nm wavelength), which otherwise would potentially damage exposed life forms near the surface.[3]
Ozone layer - Wikipedia

The Ozone layer was discovered in 1913 by the French physicists Charles Fabry and Henri Buisson. It wasn't until after the OZONE LAYER IS GONNA DIE scare of the 80's that scientists realized the holes they were looking at were predominantly from a lack of sunshine over poles during what we call WINTER.

That sunlight emission wavelengths between the optical bandwidth areas of peak absorption are also responsible for OZONE creation. That it not only heals itself, but heals rapidly during SUMMER months. That a MAJORITY of our fears were actually scientific shortfalls (due to lacking observational capacity) and the kind that led Scientists to be wrong AGAIN.

Again......not the first or the last time this has occurred (which I know you will not and can not talk about)

Quote:
If only you spent as much time reading the research instead of just the headlines maybe you'd have a clue as to what all of this means.
As I mentioned before, you have a blind appeal to authority, are intellectually rampant with concrete confirmation bias, and at this point are completely blinded by cognitive dissonance. You are dogmatic while accusing me of your sins.

My failure is that I assumed you could read the entirety of a link, any link, even a single wiki page, without just seeing what you wanted to see. Without just supporting your own views (you already mentioned) and could actually extrapolate between different concepts. You obviously can't. You are beyond incapable so you are going to require extreme hand holding for the rest of this post. No wiggle room. Like a pathetic child, like a man baby who watches cartoons and believes in climate gospel.

It's my failure for not having and holding a stronger leash on my previous posts (which you have now forced me to reiterate because you did not discuss anything I pointed out as actual criticism). You ignored all the actual content to pound you puny pedantic chest like a pigeon some more.

Quote:
So... to summarise... I provide a link showing Republicans were opposed to banning CFCs... Tele provides a link confirming that the reduction of CFCs was a main contributing factor towards the ozone layer being able to repair itself.
To better summarize, you said that without government intervention and science the Ozone layer would have been killed off. I proved that sunlight spectrum self repairs the ozone layer, created the ozone layer, and those fears were largely unfounded.

Same as the fears that we would enter an Ice age. Same as the fears that we would be under water by 2012, that 4 billion people would be dead. Same as the fears that the polar ice caps and glaciers would all be melted and gone by now.

Glacier National Park is replacing signs that predicted its glaciers would be gone by 2020 - CNN

National Parks Toss Signs Warning Of Melting Glaciers After Glaciers Fail To Melt | The Daily Wire

Quote:
The signs, installed during the Obama administration, warned tourists that the glaciers ***8220;will all be gone by the year 2020.***8221; They***8217;ve since been replaced by signs that claim climate change is still eroding the glaciers bit by bit, but that researchers can***8217;t make an accurate prediction about when, precisely, the glaciers of Glacier National Park will disappear.

***8220;When they completely disappear, however, will depend on how and when we act,***8221; the sign now reads.
WHEN NOT IF

REPENT END IS NOW

You have proven that you are chicken little. A sad climate change cultist who will say everything under the sun to peddle your ****, your carbon tax schemes, your growing government intervention goals, without actually studying something as rudimentary as the sun itself. no wonder you live in the dark and want the world to revert back to darker ages.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 14:29..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
227 - 01-26-2020, 13:51
Part 2: Repeat Redux

Quote:
So... Republicans proven wrong by science. Unfortunately for most, this is not shocking news... however it may be for the vocal people here who have nothing better to do than look up headlines without reading the content, thinking it supports their view but really blows it apart.
I am accused of not reading or understanding.......but you just 100% confirmed and proved my previous post.

Even used the incredibly dumb word of "Republican" in your post to definitively prove it.......HAHA

Quote:
Nearly all publishing climate scientists (97***8211;98%) support the consensus on anthropogenic climate change,
You made this too easy man.......you should try harder (or at all) to actually read the words you say against the things I accused you of and you couldn't help but take the bait on.

Professors Donate To Democrats Over Republicans By A 95:1 Ratio, New Study Finds | Zero Hedge

I mean at this point this is getting embarrassing and I realize as a brony wearing adult diapers and trying to be shamed on the internet you get off on this kind of masochism.

Quote:
In reviewing records with the Federal Election Commission, they say that they found that professors gave to Democrats over Republicans by a 95:1 ratio.
97%.......95% Democrats...........

I mean SHAMEEE SHAMMMMMMMMMMME but you can't feel it

You are this incapable of being self aware and are beyond blinded by your own dogmatic views

Quote:
Is this just lucky? Did I just pick one or two links? Let's try a third... one from 2008 for some reason.

Physicists Battle over the Meaning of "Incontrovertible" in Global Warming Fight

-----
The world's largest organization of physicists clarified its position on climate change last week, and it no longer believes, as it did in 2007, that the evidence for global warming is "incontrovertible."
------
It really was enlightening.......the APS said the science was settled. Many APS members lost their ****. They went on mutiny with so much actual science and paper research submission that it forced their politically minded and left leaning group leadership (cultists) to withdraw their previous public statement on climate change being incontrovertible. I guess you missed that part though. Probably a coincidence and not an intentional oversight.....but glad you caught that this has been going on since 2008 (). You were so busy doting the i's and crossing the t's and looking for dates and date submission times (CPT's LOG) you didn't catch the entire point of my previous post......completely ignored and dodged my reason for posting it.

Quote:
At this point I'm not sure whether you're trying to argue for or against humans contribution to climate change because you say you think it's a lie, yet then provide mountains of evidence proving that it's true...
I'm not sure you are capable of keeping up with your own bad arguments. Yet alone what I'm saying or already said. I feel like I am talking to a seeing impaired and deaf person. That's how bad this is.

This, unlike your climate theories, isn't hyperbole either.

I'm saying the science isn't settled and more than that I just proved it. Over and over again. You on the other hand are running around screaming that we only have less than 12 years left to live, that ALL the fires in Australia are from some kind of nebulous global warming, not arsonists, and that if the governments of Western world (not India or China) don't tax us to into submission over some new carbon credit schema that we are going to die even sooner than your already incorrect and imo entirely absurd predictions.

That you know have been proven 100% wrong each and every single time throughout recent climate cult history. Have somehow proven yourselves even less accurate on final date predictions than Malthusianism which you wouldn't ever dare discuss in regards to anthropogenic climate change. Even though it really is the only aspect that actually matters here.

So maybe wallow on some of this instead of begging for more information (you didn't read nor comprehend) to chew on. There is being intellectually dishonest...and just blatantly and intentionally dishonest. You have successfully unlocked both achievements in this thread. So go wipe your face you brony pillow biting disgrace.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 14:32..
ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 01-26-2020, 14:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
mulitquote not double post u brony pillow ****er
if you really cared about that you'd call out others who do it... so instead I'll just assume you are way out of your depth with this conversation and just wanted to sneeze on this thread a little.
*Bless you*

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 01-26-2020, 14:52
Man.. you're too easy...

Lets once again use your own links...

Ozone layer - Wikipedia

The ozone layer can be depleted by free radical catalysts, including nitric oxide (NO), nitrous oxide (N2O), hydroxyl (OH), atomic chlorine (Cl), and atomic bromine (Br). While there are natural sources for all of these species, the concentrations of chlorine and bromine increased markedly in recent decades because of the release of large quantities of man-made organohalogen compounds, especially chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and bromofluorocarbons.

On August 2, 2003, scientists announced that the global depletion of the ozone layer may be slowing down because of the international regulation of ozone-depleting substances. In a study organized by the American Geophysical Union, three satellites and three ground stations confirmed that the upper-atmosphere ozone-depletion rate slowed down significantly during the previous decade. Some breakdown can be expected to continue because of ODSs used by nations which have not banned them, and because of gases which are already in the stratosphere. Some ODSs, including CFCs, have very long atmospheric lifetimes, ranging from 50 to over 100 years. It has been estimated that the ozone layer will recover to 1980 levels near the middle of the 21st century. A gradual trend toward "healing" was reported in 2016.
---------
Ok... so that's one.. lets go to the next one..

Glacier National Park is replacing signs that predicted its glaciers would be gone by 2020 - CNN

Hmm.. it does indeed say the projected forecast was wrong... but what else?

----
But the glacier warning isn't being removed entirely, she told CNN. Instead, the new signs will say: "When they will completely disappear depends on how and when we act. One thing is consistent: the glaciers in the park are shrinking.

In 2017, a study released by USGS and Portland State University said that in the past half century, some of the ice formations in Montana had lost 85% of their size and the average shrinkage was 39%.

And in June 2019, a new study revealed climate change was shrinking Himalayan glaciers twice as fast as last century.
Recently, the glaciers had lost around 8 billion tons of water a year -- the equivalent of 3.2 million Olympic-size swimming pools, say the researchers. And that could potentially threaten water supplies for hundreds of millions of people across parts of Asia.
---
So... great, thanks for that. I don't even need to provide my own links, I can just use yours. Got more?

Oh.. some link about who donates to who... well, considering there's one party trying to fight for causes based on the overwhelming science, and there's another party who ignores it to support their industrial friends...
Mining | OpenSecrets
I guess we should overhaul mining as well considering they're 90% focused on GOP right?

I really enjoy that you've shown that the people who do the research, learn how these things work in depth, and have the best grasp of the situation overwhelmingly vote democrat though.

Got more?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
230 - 01-26-2020, 14:54
Look guys. All we need to fix the environment is more taxes.

That will do it.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
231 - 01-26-2020, 14:59
col "brony" blair brigadier commander of the extreme short sighted army reporting for duty

he desperately needs more straw-men to shoot down

rest of targets too hard to aim at or focus on

better keep it petty, puny and pedantic like his cartoons he prostates and pokes his prostates to

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
232 - 01-26-2020, 15:13
Quote:
Lets once again use your own links...
hey look you finally decided to read something in its entirety. bet you dug yourself deep. congrats

Quote:
On August 2, 2003, scientists announced that the global depletion of the ozone layer may be slowing down because of the international regulation of ozone-depleting substances.
---------
Ok... so that's one.. lets go to the next one..
missed that word maybe in there........kind of important

Quote:
maybe definition: 1. used to show that something is possible or that something might be true:
that doesn't sound 100% definitive or conclusive the way you are selling it.

Now will scientists take credit for the concept of ice still existing in 12 more years?

Let us hope so...........just like they already saved us all from an ice age in the 70's and from drowning on the coast in 21st Century. For us still having glaciers or polar ice caps I've been told to cry myself to sleep over the slow but steady systematic removal of.

These scientists are a lot like Jesus if you catch my drift.......and with so many ice caps melting how can you not?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevorn.../#298c60af1ef4

Quote:
This is another example of how Earth's systems work to counterbalance and mitigate changes in some systems, much like the three branches of the US government.
Oh, wait, that's the opposite of what I was being sold and told. Same goes for that Ozone layer that sits right over the top of this same location they also weren't even the least bit accurate about.

Quote:
Hmm.. it does indeed say the projected forecast was wrong... but what else?
other than being wrong, again, not much?

maybe that's my point.......that's my entire point

Quote:
Quote:
But the glacier warning isn't being removed entirely, she told CNN. Instead, the new signs will say: "When they will completely disappear depends on how and when we act. One thing is consistent: the glaciers in the park are shrinking.
So... great, thanks for that. I don't even need to provide my own links, I can just use yours. Got more?
So that thing you said would happen didn't happen and still isn't happening but you say that is because we can still do something about that thing that isn't happening if only we act quickly. Yeah I'm sure that is how this works (again).

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses | NASA

A Greenland glacier is growing. That doesn't mean melting is over.

Quote:
IT’S MELTING AND it’s not coming back. That’s something we often hear about our shifting climate and the ice that, in a sense, holds it together. Throughout the Arctic, glaciers are shrinking, right?

Maybe not quite the way we think.
Who to trust......who to trust

Maybe give these a read when you get a chance.

Quote:
Oh.. some link about who donates to who... well, considering there's one party trying to fight for causes based on the overwhelming science, and there's another party who ignores it to support their industrial friends...
This is how a religions work. They only care about the opinions of people inside the religion. They usually call it blasphemy when anyone else argues against what they are advocating for and this is what I see you doing in here.

What do you call it?

Quote:
Got more?
I mean maybe NASA is wrong.......what they are seeing and measuring plus concluding from that is wrong.

link above:

Quote:
NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses
Quote:
A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

The research challenges the conclusions of other studies, including the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) 2013 report, which says that Antarctica is overall losing land ice.

According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

maybe you guys should stop listening to them or using their sat data and equipment since you don't care about their results as much as you do creating new policy that works against it.

Just admit you are a cultist and drink the Kool-Aid......we will all be happier and better off because of it.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 15:37..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
233 - 01-26-2020, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Look guys. All we need to fix the environment is more taxes.

That will do it.
more taxes

so we can create more programs

so more programs and grants to adopt more people from 3rd world nations

who are suffering from global warming after killing all their white farmers

before learning how to feed themselves

Zimbabwe: Millions at Risk of Starving Amid Climate Change-Fueled Drought | Democracy Now!

Quote:
In Zimbabwe, the United Nations is warning 5.5 million rural residents ***8212; or nearly a third of Zimbabwe***8217;s population ***8212; are at risk of food shortages due to a devastating drought brought on by climate change. The head of the World Food Programme is appealing for $331 million in emergency food aid, warning, ***8220;People are marching towards starvation if we are not here to help them.***8221;

that way we can have more people

who will need more resources

and have endless people and a perfectly clean unpolluted planet forever

UN body rules climate refugees cant be sent back home - Business Insider

we need the UN and more regressive taxes to save us all

just like the WHO will save us from killer bat pig and bird ebola viruses

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
234 - 01-26-2020, 15:43
My point is that we probably need less people on planet

Our current population isn't really all that sustainable

we are straight up trashing the place and quick

the idea of doubling or tripling that amount is beyond suicidal and dumb + dangerous

that this is more important of a priority than making people own a prius or regulating light bulbs.

But that isn't going to happen.......that isn't in the cards or goals.

there is no money in cures only regulatory control over our lives

Even the Sierra Club was forced to remove that part of their mission statement.

Apparently we can have 700 Billion people living in wood homes and still have wonderful rainforests and old growth all over the world.

HINT: NO WE CANT......NO WE WILL NOT

So much bull**** being sold........so sad

I'm told to watch this (opposing argument to mine above)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MicU8h4-kNw

No, the Arctic ice cover is not growing | AFP Fact Check

In the 70's they said we would have another ice age. Now we are told about global warming.

Which they really just call climate change so they can stop looking like idiots.

I absolutely agree that the planet is changing. That we probably don't help that process with our pollution levels. But what are we going to do about it?

taxing the 1st world to grow the 3rd world isn't an answer.

Even if that is your only answer. Same reason Greta will not lecture India or China in our lifetime. With any hope I guess they will just kill themselves off before then.

The END.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 19:15..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
235 - 01-26-2020, 18:59
blair is a confirmed brony pedophile i dont know why u bother

his influence in life is limited to the dead tribalwar discord and one thread on tw

its not like anyone in real life would ever take him seriously

that being said it is a thing of beauty to watch u completely dismantle him

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
236 - 01-26-2020, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post

his influence in life is limited to the dead tribalwar discord and one thread on tw

oh for sure......you simply can't shame these types of people. they run on it

they are fueled by self hatred and constant goals of insecurity/inferiority projection.

they really are like dealing with actual cartoon characters.

nobody can or will slap the rainbow power away from this care bear brony

he will just return and respawn under a new name (new yelp accounts )

i just like for people to prove how full of **** they are

to what levels they will take their absolute absurdity

i'm just glad he decided to show us his Shartshooter side......

i don't even dislike all environmental goals and legislation

gov did good job against acid rain.....probably wouldn't have old growth trees and redwoods without them. i'm becoming an environmentalist over the years but cultists like him make me second guess our every action for sure. people are selfish and ****ty for sure..........which is why I refuse to pay more taxes to offset others pollution until we agree to stop importing the rest of the world in bulk here. Paying others to be so awful. Y Yet alone even more awful.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 19:17..
ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
237 - 01-27-2020, 07:44
Lol.. you've put 5 different replies in since I last visited... I wonder where all those people are who care about double posting?? I guess my hypocrite assumption was bang on... not surprising.

So... I guess you want to use NASA to prove your point.. so.. lets go with something a bit more recent than your link...
Antarctica's contribution to sea level rise was mitigated by snowfall – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Quote:
“Our findings don’t mean that Antarctica is growing; it’s still losing mass, even with the extra snowfall,” said Brooke Medley, a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published in Nature Climate Change on Dec. 10. “What it means, however, is that without these gains, we would have experienced even more sea level rise in the 20th century.”
hmmm... sounds like you didn't do your research. Also, the links you provided previously which I dug into and directly quoted you have almost ignored completely, except to point out that one said the words 'may be'... except of course that completely ignored that it was an early report which said things were looking up which was backed up by a report a few more years down the track. But hey... hang on to that 'may be' for dear life pal!

One thing I do agree with you on (which has me worried that I might be wrong about now) is over population. Earth doesn't need more people and at some point we gotta cap it. Just wont be on any political agenda until it's too late probably... sorta like climate change

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 01-27-2020, 08:57
Quote:

One thing I do agree with you on (which has me worried that I might be wrong about now) is over population. Earth doesn't need more people and at some point we gotta cap it. Just wont be on any political agenda until it's too late probably... sorta like climate change

You're not truly worried about climate and population. If you honestly and truly worried about climate you would turn the electric off in your house, get off your computer and iphone, raise a garden or have some lifestyle that reflected your grave concerns.

If you are worried about the planet being strained with over population then kill yourself.

Its funny one of the worst communist bernard shaw, who himself, was a old man also "worried" aboout over population said that people should prove their existence every few years. In his scenario there would be an apointed board that would make these judgements. I'm sure in his mind he would be on these boards and never have to come before them to prove his own existance.

Sorry for the Blenn Beck clip, Im not crazy about Beck either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZsTf6oLfY

Its so ironic to see some frail old man wanting to judge the existence of others.

If all those people in the world who worried about overpopulation killed themselves for the sake of their convictions the world would no longer be overpopulated.

Last edited by Tantric Rex; 01-27-2020 at 12:17..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 01-27-2020, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post

colonial blair? call him lieutenant lego b/c the cap'n is pulling him apart brick-by-brick and reassembling him in2 a less lecherous, all new and improved internet creep

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 01-27-2020, 12:16
wadad

Page 12 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If you see that BS image of Australia burning

Social Website Bullshit