[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

gop has been inventing scandal fiction for decades, then bribing and selling out the country for personal and political gain at every turn

srs, you have to be on heavy meds and borderline insane to think democrats are for the people

theyre for the State (power)

how else can you explain the schism of thinking they support your notion of max liberties and freedoms by the power of the State that spies on you, lies to you, and rigs their own elections?

or are you so weak and useless you need the gvt to take care of you?

So you rather be a pedo than a murderer? So murdering someone in war etc worse than pedo?

Dang you are sick

You confuse war with murder. Go educate yourself and come back when you have learned the difference.

A man breaks into your daughter's room. Would you rather he be a pedo or murderer?

On Sunday, Comey claimed that the FBI did not intentionally commit wrongdoing, but described the FBI's failures as "real sloppiness." He said the Horowitz report "did not find misconduct by any FBI people," rather just "mistakes and negligence."

Wallace was quick to remind Comey that attorney Kevin Clinesmith was referred for criminal investigation for the doctored email. Comey said "that's not been resolved." He did say it was "fair" to say that the FBI provided false information to the FISA court.

Comey said that "in general" he was unaware of "the particulars of the investigation" when it was going on, but said that as the person at the head of the FBI at the time, it still falls on him.

"I was responsible for this."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comey-defends-fbis-fisa-process-after-scathing-ig-report

but yeah, the steel dossier was legit

democrats :lol:

REEEEEEEEEE ORANGE MAN BAD STOLE THE ELECTION

thats what you and other regressives are, humpindudes

remember who said these words? - "Elections have consequences. I won."

/shrug

Sorry I missed such great conversation. Lol.

My favorite part about that Biden video is, gaffe prone and personal space problems aside, it’s hilarious that you think Joe Biden.. with a microphone in hand and being recorded on video would openly admit to something so “wrong”. Dude is a veteran of politics for decades.

He’s not like Trump who just admits crimes out in the open because he’s mentally retarded.

My favorite part about that Biden video is, gaffe prone and personal space problems aside, it’s hilarious that you think Joe Biden.. with a microphone in hand and being recorded on video would openly admit to something so “wrong”. Dude is a veteran of politics for decades.

He’s not like Trump who just admits crimes out in the open because he’s mentally retarded.

Lol how anyone can say this and not break troll character is impressive lol. That last statement is AMAZING

he's your president

:sunny:

3 million more people in the United States voted for the Democratic candidate. And yeah, it’s pretty depressing how many stupid people we have in this country. That’s why all those polls and everyone got it so wrong. To think that people would actually vote for a reality TV host, all time failed businessman, sexual predator, etc. as president. Willingly. Lol.

maybe someone should have explained to the dems that winning the popular vote by 2% doesn't change the electoral college results

2% landslide lmfao

Back