[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Soros hired all the good whistleblowers

None of them left to whistleblow on obama

Cant compete with poppa soros and open society network :boogie:

damn if only we had our own whistleblowers on the phone call where obama said i want u 2 do us a favor tho we could have had him

This is where you are wrong - for years we gave presidents a little bit of a pass. Also, other politicians. This is nothing new. It's the Dems that started this shit with Trump. So, fair is fair. Blow the fucking thing up. It was getting out of control anyway. People should go into politics because they love the country. Not to become wealthy.

:rofl: guys... GUYS... video is debunked BECAUSE!!

no one has debunked shit about that video in this thread, you lying sack of shit.

I agree that idiots like Shartlicker and Cael continue to claim it was debunked when they provide zero proof. So I went to their favorite fact-check site...snopes...to see what those crack journalists say about it.

Does a C-SPAN Video Show Joe Biden ?

In there, they frame it as debunked because they claim that the threat wasn't about firing the prosecutor because he was looking into Burisma, but that the reason was the Obama administration and everyone else wanted him gone because he wasn't cracking down on corruption enough.

But when you read that entire article, you start to see they are focusing on the reason and not the quid pro quo. For example, they quote Bloomberg's awesome reporting:

The U.S. plan to push for Shokin’s dismissal didn’t initially come from Biden, but rather filtered up from officials at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation. Embassy personnel had called for U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine to be tied to broader anti-corruption efforts, including Shokin’s dismissal, this person said.

Biden’s threat to withhold $1 billion [in U.S. loan guarantees] if Ukraine didn’t crack down on corruption reportedly came in March [2016]. That same month, hundreds of Ukrainians demonstrated outside President Petro Poroshenko’s office demanding Shokin’s resignation, and he was dismissed.

I purposefully bolded those two points because us deplorables were repeatedly saying that Quid Pro Quo Joe threatened to withhold the loans if the guy wasn't fired, so isn't that exactly what the whistleblower and Schiff were accusing Trump of doing?

We believe that Biden had ulterior motives, and I think that will be shown when we see Durham's and Giuliani's evidence. But even IF there was no personal gain by Biden, the FACT is that Biden, at the direction of the POTUS, did EXACTLY what the dims screamed was unlawful, unethical, and unpresidential.

And I believe that were were proven right because I don't think I see quid pro quo anywhere in those articles of impeachment. I see them trying to say that he was asking for a personal favor when he said "do us a favor", but in the trial they will fix that easily. They also accuse him of withholding the $380M in aid and a white house meeting. Well, once they prove that these were no different than the withholding of those loan guarantees, then its all over.

So was the fact that Biden admitted to withholding $1B in loan guarantees if the prosecutor wasn't fired and he was doing it at the direction of Obama debunked? Nope.

Not at all

But the dummy NPCs keep saying it was because Snopes and the LSM told them so.

MG - we all know this is because there was a master plan of succession and lockdown of dem party power and enough people said no. We threw a turd in the punchbowl. They flipped their shit because the turd was Donald J Trump. They went a mission even before he took office to ruin him using their favorite tactics. As all this has failed, the thing that not many of us counted on was that Donald was going to turn into an amazing president.

He is a fighter. They threw the first punches. He fought back. He will win. And, so will the American people.

The sane among us will learn lessons, shake hands, admit wrong doing and move on. A few will remain bitter, hate filled and twisted. Those folks will reap what they sow. Some are going to get criminal charges. This is bittersweet because most of us feel like it is a waste of American time. But, we have been pushed over the line and it will feel so good to see a bunch of these peckerwoods getting a taste of their own medicine.

You mean bitter, hate filled and twisted like this?

You guys worship an insane man. He is so fucked in the head it’s beyond funny anymore. That’s why we all think you guys are fucking crazy too. I’ve dunked on you guys all day and all you can do is post Trump erotic fiction or something about when the truth will finally be revealed.

*sigh* I wish you guys would see the light. He is fake. He is a failure. He is a terrible human being. He is a Frankenstein of all the worst traits in a human being combined into one person. And he does not give a shit about you.

We are giving him a pass when confronting his enemies. He is being attacked. So much so that giving him another term is being discussed.

It's working guys. When Trump wins next election, it will surly be because he cheated and stole it. There's no other explanation.

#civilwar2020

You mean bitter, hate filled and twisted like this?

You guys worship an insane man. He is so fucked in the head it’s beyond funny anymore. That’s why we all think you guys are fucking crazy too. I’ve dunked on you guys all day and all you can do is post Trump erotic fiction or something about when the truth will finally be revealed.

*sigh* I wish you guys would see the light. He is fake. He is a failure. He is a terrible human being. He is a Frankenstein of all the worst traits in a human being combined into one person. And he does not give a shit about you.

My neighbors across the street are like the woman POTUS was talking about in that tweet. Help them and they attack you.

Example. Who fixed my neighbors well cover for free? I did. Who loans them money for food/gas when they spend all theirs on dope? Me. Who sent their daughter home instead of long dicking her like she wanted me to? Me. Who fixed their gas leak for free. I did. Who shovel their snow because they are decrepit? Me. Who looked after their package other day only to be shit talked to by them when I brought it to them? Me.

Leftists call us assholes but in reality they are calling us what they are. Wanna keep lying to yourself go for it. See how that works out for you.

I have not figured out what SharpShooter is digging for.

Is it that he wants people to say Trump is uncouth? That he is a dirty fighter? That he doesn't come across as that smart when he speaks? I don't get it. We have said time and time again that the dude would fit in right here on TW. We don't care. That's not how a president should be judged. People should be rated on their performance. The guy is killing it. Even when 1/2 the government, 99% of the "media" and many big corporations are ganging up on him.

Being president is not the same as a fashion show.

He has handled foreign relations with our traditional "enemies" very well. He has pulled us out of wars. He has kept us out of war. He is starting to save the country money. He has done what needed to be done with China. He is sending clear messages that we are not going to allow corruption with our "aid". Everyone across the board is working. He is trying to create a safer southern border. We are getting Mexico to do their part in protecting the border. This is all exactly what the majority of us want. More jobs. Safer homes. Better income. More opportunity. Less PC bullshit. Smaller government. Less wasted money. Less corruption. These are all things he is doing and he is right on target with these objectives.

With a boom in black voters - I am really hoping that in his second term he finishes the job Obama was supposed to do - cleaning up domestic terrorism in some of our cities. The worst just happen to be dem run.

Last edited:
hahaha horrible troll is horrible at trolling

listen closely
it will help you cross over

SeVeReD posting the video after it’s been debunked everywhere including multiple times in this thread makes me laugh every time. It’s like a person on the autism spectrum that just repeats the same thing over and over and over and you just laugh at how cute it is.

Last edited:
Every time you guys say that I’m horrible at trolling I laugh out loud because that means you literally can’t come up with any response to getting dunked on with facts.

Back