Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 6423 of 8750
ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
128441 - 12-11-2019, 21:41
Your completely disingenuous list the side, how about this, if everything with Trump is above board why did he not allow a single person to testify? Why did he not turn over a single document? etc.

Last edited by ShartShooter; 12-11-2019 at 21:45..
Sponsored Links
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
128442 - 12-11-2019, 21:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

Adam Schiff had to give up his dream of being a child casting agent for Disney in order to save America. God Bless Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff Pedophile Hoax: Baseless Claims Circulate About Congressman

Well, snopes said it’s false so I’ll go ahead and assume it’s entirely true

Can’t look anymore Pedo than jean overalls and **** sneakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
128443 - 12-11-2019, 21:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
lmao

the silence is deafening
Yeah, that’s pretty much the norm with them. I can’t tell you how many videos or facts or interviews.. everything that I post that contradicts the things they say and they just completely gloss over it and start going on some Q related tangent and quoting each other for 10 pages until it’s forgotten.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
128444 - 12-11-2019, 21:42
Quote:
lmao

the silence is deafening
hey man

so from your perspective, do you see a point in any of this impeachment stuff? do you consider this time well spent by congress?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
128445 - 12-11-2019, 21:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShartShooter View Post
You’re completely disingenuous list the side, how about this, if everything with Trump is above board why did he not allow a single person to testify? Why did he not turn over a single document? etc.
What's disingenuous about it? Were those not crimes that Democrats have investigated and called for impeachment over for the last 3 years? Why is not a single one of them among the articles?

Perhaps he did not allow anyone to testify or turn over a single document because it has been a non-stop railroading since day 1, and they present anything they can to fit a blatant one-sided narrative? Fight it through the judicial if you like, that's why the 3rd branch exists. If Trump ignored it after the Judicial ruled on it, then impeach him. Otherwise you're blatantly circumventing the law.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128446 - 12-11-2019, 22:25
Quote:
lmao

the silence is deafening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B7jxi7d2KU

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
128447 - 12-11-2019, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
What's disingenuous about it? Were those not crimes that Democrats have investigated and called for impeachment over for the last 3 years? Why is not a single one of them among the articles?

Perhaps he did not allow anyone to testify or turn over a single document because it has been a non-stop railroading since day 1, and they present anything they can to fit a blatant one-sided narrative? Fight it through the judicial if you like, that's why the 3rd branch exists. If Trump ignored it after the Judicial ruled on it, then impeach him. Otherwise you're blatantly circumventing the law.
Again, disingenuously posting. Adam Schiff even mentioned this when announcing the articles of impeachment. Taking it to the courts means months and years of waiting. You know this. Trump knows this. The GOP knows this.

All those things you mentioned are disingenuous because of similar reasons. What’s funny is Trump might not actually be able to outlast the tax thing in this term.. we’ll know soon enough.

I am arguing against a brick wall if you wanted mitt that people like Bill Barr and Steve Mnuchin are preventing the Democrats from fully investigating these crimes. We both know half those things are true but Democrats can’t get access and are powerless to do anything about it. Thank God the Bluewave happened in 2018 or this whole thing wouldn’t even be happening.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
128448 - 12-11-2019, 22:42
Quote:
Again, disingenuously posting. Adam Schiff even mentioned this when announcing the articles of impeachment. Taking it to the courts means months and years of waiting. You know this. Trump knows this. The GOP knows this.

All those things you mentioned are disingenuous because of similar reasons. What’s funny is Trump might not actually be able to outlast the tax thing in this term.. we’ll know soon enough.

I am arguing against a brick wall if you wanted mitt that people like Bill Barr and Steve Mnuchin are preventing the Democrats from fully investigating these crimes. We both know half those things are true but Democrats can’t get access and are powerless to do anything about it. Thank God the Bluewave happened in 2018 or this whole thing wouldn’t even be happening.
Following the law takes too long...better go around it.

Still waiting to hear why they're disingenuous. It's almost like you don't even know what the word means and you're just defensively regurgitating a word to deflect from that fact. Tell you what, I'll waive the $100 you owe me if you explain in what way I'm being disingenuous. Have the Democrats, or have they not, accused Trump of being guilty of everything I listed and claimed that each was an impeachable offense completely with air-tight evidence and then neglected to impeach him for any of those crimes? Is it possible that he is not guilty of any of those crimes, that there is little to no evidence to support those claims, they were never going to impeach him for any of them, and they're all just talking points fed to gullible confirmation biased idiots like yourself who gobble it up because they simply want it to be true?

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
128449 - 12-11-2019, 22:44
Did ShartSniffer ever pay the $100?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128450 - 12-11-2019, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymess View Post
Did ShartSniffer ever pay the $100?
lol hell no he didnt

just like he wont answer fool above your post

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
128451 - 12-11-2019, 22:48
I gladly will. Give me a minute god damn.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128452 - 12-11-2019, 22:49
Quote:
I gladly will. Give me a minute god damn.
o ya, sure

just like you will pay him the money you owe him

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128453 - 12-11-2019, 22:50
give shart a minute to check reddit for his opinion
then fool is in for it

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
128454 - 12-11-2019, 22:53
He must not have Fools PayPal address, or I'm sure he would pay the $100 he owes him for his services.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128455 - 12-11-2019, 22:57
this thread needs more Pagy interaction with sharty

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
128456 - 12-11-2019, 23:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
this thread needs more Pagy interaction with sharty

Haha I’ve had that retarded autistic troll on ignore for a long time.
He’s obviously just trolling saying anything he can think of to get a reaction. I don’t believe for a second he believes any of this ****.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128457 - 12-11-2019, 23:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Haha I’ve had that retarded autistic troll on ignore for a long time.
He’s obviously just trolling saying anything he can think of to get a reaction. I don’t believe for a second he believes any of this ****.
well yeah we know that but

youre one of the most scathing personas on here

and it would be great entertainment to have you onboard with it

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
128458 - 12-11-2019, 23:13
Have I even responded to Pagy?

Anyway, I***8217;m not sure if you***8217;re aware but responding to Fools list and backing it up with facts isn***8217;t something I just pull out of my ass on the fly. Like how I***8217;ve dunked on every poster that***8217;s put up an argument is because I know the gist and then back it up with fact that I have to find and post. I***8217;m happy to go one by one if it makes it more convenient for you..

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128459 - 12-11-2019, 23:15
The amount of time you spend here is absolutely insane. Just letting you know. You may need help. Or a job. Or purpose in life. Find something.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128460 - 12-11-2019, 23:18
Quote:
Have I even responded to Pagy?

Anyway, I’m not sure if you’re aware but responding to Fools list and backing it up with facts isn’t something I just pull out of my ass on the fly. Like how I’ve dunked on every poster that’s put up an argument is because I know the gist and then back it up with fact that I have to find and post. I’m happy to go one by one if it makes it more convenient for you..
then why do you owe fool $100?

askin for a fren

Page 6423 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot