do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The arguments are interesting I guess but 70% is a pretty clear indicator that it's time for these guys to go away.

Personally i'm just bored of the whole schtick. I think they derail too many threads and if they were gone the content in general would be better.

However if TW has shown us anything it's shown us that there is another complete fuckwit ready and waiting to take the helm so who knows.

Ive had both on ignore for years(?) but yeah sure ban 'em anyway

that small space that ignored posts create between other replies is annoying

If they don't simply come back as smurfs, Togo will just inherit the title of king high idiot and you guys will have a new target to call for bans. Might as well just dump anyone with -100 rep to save time if we're going in this direction.

Well even though I voted no
(I don't like perma banning,,, me always landing on the side of "freedom")

I can't wait until I can get their "fuck you I'm out" statement in my sig.

at this point in tw's life i am voting no to this because it doesn't matter anymore

this place has degenerated into nothing but a giant troll orgy. almost every thread is the same 10 trolls trying to bait people into responding to them.

tehvul and dweasel are two of the only people who are dumb enough to continue responding to these trolls, and people get so mad about their stupid shitposting that even THEY have become trolls, probably unintentionally.

they fit in perfectly around here, let them stay

or maybe

people could exercise some basic self-control

rayn isn't your fucking babysitter

Rayn made this poll of his own accord. No one asked him to. He offered to ban the Garshits, and the majority has said yes. As such, kindly shut the fuck up.

Rayn made this poll of his own accord. No one asked him to. He offered to ban the Garshits, and the majority has said yes. As such, kindly shut the fuck up.

i know you're really stupid and maybe even slightly autistic but can you tell me where rayn offered to ban them?

Back