[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

dont be so harsh

instead of spending US money to defend his Finnished country

he'd rather greet them with open arms, roses, and fish oil supplement stew

19369319_303.jpg

:lol:

refugees welcome

i was told these little fuckers are popular for fishermen as bait (their guts)

great video and didnt know about their blood

thanks brother

funny how if you leave the country and say go to Poland you won't find any locals denying the holocaust. I'm sure your beloved deprogramming course doesn't have any ulterior motives.

lmao

In new battle over Auschwitz legacy, Poland falls victim to Holocaust geopolitics - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Russia and Poland are playing political games with the Holocaust - The Washington Post

fresh off the press

there is a war for your mind and propaganda to achieve it

same game for over a century

meanwhile we get head of ADL lecturing on how we shouldn't even talk about HOLODOMOR

ADL to Ukraine’s President: Fire Anti-Semitic General in Gov’t Security Service | Anti-Defamation League

Zuroff: Israel should not recognize Holodomor as genocide - The Jerusalem Post

no wonder Israel is allowed and encouraged to openly deny it

this looks more like an occupation or virtue allegiance flag than actual history these days

anyone with eyes can see and acknowledge this basic reality

Last edited:
left cant meme

or photoshop

or original idea

or thought

if you weren't bigger losers and degenerates than him

he would have nobody to beat

keep that in mind for 2020 plz

Left memes are very strange.

The meme is not funny in general, and it's poking fun by pointing out they've impeached our President, when no one center or right of center even cares that he was impeached, and the right wanted the impeachment anyway because it would shoot dems in the foot and Help Rs.

Disaster of a meme.

orange peach small hands poop poop pee pee russian agent putin puppet cock gobbler

i'm pretty sure that sums up adam schiffs past 8 hours of senate impeachment filibustering yesterday

i mean he is just going to sit up there and cry until we give up our entire republic

thinks he runs the entire nation, the house, and the senate and the supreme court while bitching about "abuse of power"

I watched the morning news recap of Adam Schiff’s closing argument and I just knew they were going to omit the heads on the pikes part and sure as hell, there was the total omission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orange peach small hands poop poop pee pee russian agent putin puppet cock gobbler

i'm pretty sure that sums up adam schiffs past 8 hours of senate impeachment filibustering yesterday

i mean he is just going to sit up there and cry until we give up our entire republic

thinks he runs the entire nation, the house, and the senate and the supreme court while bitching about "abuse of power"

most sane people (excludes 99% of democrats) long figured out that schiffy is all about trying to get his name in history books and the ends justify the means no matter how many lies he says

oh man no kidding

i mean he is touching 3rd rail topics that are 100% off limits.

he mentioned to some prominent politician the day before how there is a lot of foreign meddling by foreign nationals on Capital Hill......but none of them were Russian.

The guys mouth dropped......He all but named (((THEM))) by name and AIPAC or SAUDI title

EO_2DmiUcAEtlqj

and that would have been the true crime

that thought crime that gets you suicided or demonitized

I posted a video recently where Tucker Carlson asked the quesion,
"Who are we in the Middle East for?"
That's getting pretty close to naming.
i think this is it

Tucker "American Hero" Carlson once said "Every single time..." when reporting on Purdue Pharma, the jew owned opioid company.

For anyone interested in coronavirus, there is not a single place on the internet that's more comprehensive than /pol/ right now.

Tucker Carlson overlooks the point that Iran isnt/wasnt prepared to go to war with the United States. So, killing one of their prominent figures in the regime did not carry the same risk for the US, as it would if Iran had done the same to the American administration.

That's the nature of the game of global politics. If your rivals know you don't have the cards in your hand, they'll call your bluff and there is nothing you can do about it.

Iran fought a war to a stalemate with Iraq for 8 years. The US flattened Iraq in 1 month. The Iranians are fully cognizant of the fact that any military conflict with the United States would cost them far more then they could afford regardless of its outcome.

was there ever a point in time that meet the press was news-focused and not as much of an editorial as fox news?

"next on meet the press, amy klobuchar who can now campaign in iowa, for a day at least impeachment teehee. if you need proof that sanders is surging, look at these polls. for more about this story, lets talk to amy klobuchar. hey amy thanks for running. tell us more about how you don't want to really change anything, does that carry over to foreign policy??"

"well chuck, i would like to leave the current healthcare infrastructure in place. america is about choice and free markets. currently in america you are free to stay in your current job if you like their health insurance. that is the choice you are able to make"

not rly rent free, we're spending lots of taxpayer dollars 2 organize and implement the ongoing demographic changes in New Somaliland (aka Finland aka the Country Formerly Known as Dubai) that have absent obsessing over all the Ds in the donster's chess game

Tucker Carlson overlooks the point that Iran isnt/wasnt prepared to go to war with the United States. So, killing one of their prominent figures in the regime did not carry the same risk for the US, as it would if Iran had done the same to the American administration.

That's the nature of the game of global politics. If your rivals know you don't have the cards in your hand, they'll call your bluff and there is nothing you can do about it.

Iran fought a war to a stalemate with Iraq for 8 years. The US flattened Iraq in 1 month. The Iranians are fully cognizant of the fact that any military conflict with the United States would cost them far more then they could afford regardless of its outcome.

Back