Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death by RumbledFeathers - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death
Page 6 of 9
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 01-16-2019, 15:10
Ship me some brisket tyvm

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
102 - 01-16-2019, 15:11
I didn't make enough for a football team so first come first served

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
103 - 01-16-2019, 15:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbledFeathers View Post
I'm genuinely not trying to make this about reeing. But im actually sick of seeing video after video after video like this and people ignoring, censoring, deflecting a very real issue that is endangering children and adults that actually think walking through areas like this or around groups like this is safe. Its past the point of caring about anyones feelings when peoples actual safety is being threatened by violent mobs like this. The police departments obviously dont give a ****, someone somewhere needs to start talking about it. These are legitimate concerns and most policies police departments and governments adopt are downstream of culture so its us that need to start talking about this.
i hear all the time "don't go to x neighborhood/street/whatever", there aren't people that think "areas like this" or "groups like this" are safe. which is exactly why your point is so lost on me. don't ****ing go to the hood or you might start ****. everyone knows that.

you're making yourself sound like a dumb**** from bum**** who doesn't know that mobs of screaming black teenagers don't roam the streets of americas cities

actually you sound like the people that think "america needs to do something about guns" but can't figure out what or why, just "it's a problem!"

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
104 - 01-16-2019, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
when you realize b.o.b. cares more about what his semen tastes like to his next tinder date

than being robed and killed and beaten in Baltimore

got haggis levels folks
dude my dad was a city cop i've heard plenty of **** thanks, last thing the cops need is a bunch of internet weirdos telling them to get off their ass

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
105 - 01-16-2019, 15:27
LMAO

1,700 cases affected by corrupt Baltimore police Gun Trace Task Force, States Attorney Mosby says - Baltimore Sun

In Baltimore, Brazen Officers Took Every Chance to Rob and Cheat

they got bigger fish to fry

like Mexico and Venezuela

your dad probably too busy trying to TRAINING DAY his partners

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
106 - 01-16-2019, 15:30
my dad is retired and paralyzed again thanks for your concern and he worked in ia his last few years so he's probably lucky he didn't get a bullet in the back of the head from a standard issue

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
107 - 01-16-2019, 15:32
very true

and this is why the rest of us want our world not to become next baltimore

but thank you for your concern about that as well

those race relations virtue signaling points you gather online saying it isn't that bad, despite what your dad went through, still goes through, should be game play redeemable at any dave and busters soon i hope

get the pop corn shrimp mai tai it is amazing

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 01-16-2019, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
my dad is retired and paralyzed again thanks for your concern and he worked in ia his last few years so he's probably lucky he didn't get a bullet in the back of the head from a standard issue
hope you're ready for Tele to talk **** about your paralysed dad everytime you express an opinion that doesn't fit with his oppression agenda

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
109 - 01-16-2019, 15:35
i was debating video-based narratives driven by the msm, not whether there is violence in cities

can we get an image macro explaining why you shouldn't believe image macros

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
hope you're ready for Tele to talk **** about your paralysed dad everytime you express an opinion that doesn't fit with his oppression agenda
that's fine i consider personal insults endearing

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
110 - 01-16-2019, 15:41
BLACK ATTACK 1

BLACK ATTACK 2

BLACK ATTACK 3

BLACK ATTACK 4

BLACK ATTACK 5

BLACK ATTACK 6

BLACK ATTACK 7

just like in South Africa these are just single events

not daily normal occurrences in most big ****ties

the real problem

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
111 - 01-16-2019, 15:46
the one i clicked on was high school students fighting, i guess i didn't know america was so soyed that we thought that was a problem

fun story:
i grew up in the country because my parents obv didn't want us at city schools. occasionally we would go downtown for a museum or fireworks or something. i thought it was weird that my dad always wore a fanny pack, because he didn't wear that anywhere else. it never clicked with me til i was in college why he always wore that in the city.

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
112 - 01-16-2019, 16:10
Quote:
i hear all the time "don't go to x neighborhood/street/whatever", there aren't people that think "areas like this" or "groups like this" are safe. which is exactly why your point is so lost on me. don't ****ing go to the hood or you might start ****. everyone knows that.

you're making yourself sound like a dumb**** from bum**** who doesn't know that mobs of screaming black teenagers don't roam the streets of americas cities

actually you sound like the people that think "america needs to do something about guns" but can't figure out what or why, just "it's a problem!"
Not everyone is able to, not everyone has a choice in where they live, what school they go to, what mall is closest to them, etc... There should be more discussion about how unsafe certain neighborhoods are for certain people. Im sure the black on black violence is really bad in black neighborhoods but I think the tribal mentality you see in videos like this and especially the racial issue makes it something that needs to be talked about and police departments, schools and parents should be aware and actively working to address this issue at this point. Shouldn't those people in genuinely dangerous situations be helped? What about this upsets you? And I live in a major city with bad demographics, and there are situations like this. I went to high school with someone from a much richer area. He decided to go walk out to the corner store near our very urban inner city high school. He was jewish and was robbed almost immediately the first time he went outside. I've had a friends sister get attacked outside a mall by 4-5 black strangers. This stuff happens often. It needs to be talked about so at the very least there is some awareness and at the very best white people can stop being such easy targets and realize when theyre in dangerous situations and not take bad neighborhoods so lightly.

Last edited by RumbledFeathers; 01-16-2019 at 16:17..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 01-16-2019, 16:17
I thought this was America where you can choose where you live and not Soviet Russia where you're assigned a grey apartment building

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
114 - 01-16-2019, 16:26
Quote:

that's fine i consider personal insults endearing

Your father is paralyzed because he was a jack booted **** that spent his life violating peoples rights. ****ty things happen to ****ty people. Now do society a favour and kill him so tax payers don't have to pay to extend his worthless life.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
115 - 01-16-2019, 16:33
dude he's rolling in dough thanks to hospital settlements, the taxpayers should be thanking him for the millions he's layin down left and right

also i will shoot off your dick

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 01-16-2019, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
I thought this was America where you can choose where you live and not Soviet Russia where you're assigned a grey apartment building
ppl in my parents neighborhood are trashing the exterior of homes valued up to $2m with the soviet style grey "stucco" treatment

they claim it's for "fire safety" which is total horse**** -- the fake spray stucco houses (including one owned by a friend of mine) got incinerated just as thoroughly as all the others when mountain shadows burned down

really, it's because the soviet style is the new hotness. buy your soulless, drab building while the buying's still cheap. if u want 2 hit max level, build a soviet style grey "stucco" house on one of the open lots in detroit and sell it to some hipsters from cali

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 01-16-2019, 17:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Come over, I will share.
Will Lisa be watching?

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 01-16-2019, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Will Lisa be watching?
in your dreams weirdo

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 01-16-2019, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Will Lisa be watching?
Lisa and her 4 sisters

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
120 - 01-17-2019, 08:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
Your father is paralyzed because he was a jack booted **** that spent his life violating peoples rights. ****ty things happen to ****ty people. Now do society a favour and kill him so tax payers don't have to pay to extend his worthless life.
lmao ur so mad

Page 6 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death

Social Website Bullshit