insurance

ok i will share some of my tendie flow fax w/ u

lesser cars (2) $87/mo
insane comprehensive w/ min deductible plan for the x300 (if u fart on it, it's insured for that) $128/mo
house $65/mo bundled with the cars
health !!!BARRY SOETORO LEFT ME WITHOUT AN AFFORDABLE COVERAGE PLAN!!!
dental $0, tryin 2 get w/ a dentist's daughter for the free fillings from daddy ;) :cool: :heart:
life - denied across the board; the last insurance company i tried told me that they would rather pay $10m to whoever killed me for them

also, the same plan on the x300 was $87.XX when I had it at my parents' house. apparently u pay bigly on car insurance when ur saving on housing by living in 1 of colorado's neighborhoods with top rate of vehicle theft (insurance company doesn't care that it's only 1990s hondas being stolen b/c that's the only type of car the mexicans can chop and part out in an hour, I BLAME YOU GOSHIN)

Last edited:
yea, i mean honestly with no kids you have plenty of insurance. 700k guaranteed and 300k that might pay out depending on what happens. One thing i'd say is get a 25 or 50k limited pay policy (permanent/whole life but paid up in 10 or 20 years), pay it off, and then not have to worry about a burial policy when you're 80.

for property and casualty insurance, make you have uninsured motorist, personal injury protection or medical payments up to the max your company offers (or your health care family deductible/max out of pocket limit), a personal liability umbrella of at least a million dollars (usually want to have it for your net worth) and uh...make sure your homeowners actually protects you from things you think it currently is doing

unlike car insurance every homeowners company is different, and some are quite shitty. Dont look at endorsements or the dec page only, read the policy itself. 12 months of additional living expenses is about 6-12 months too short if your house burns down.

burial policy lmao jfc

if i have my way, throw my corpse to the bears or other ~wild animals~ (i.e. frenchmen)

watever u do, make sure my body is well enuff trashed that shitlord soulless monsters like buize can't use me for spare parts

holy cow can u imagine the tragedy if my heart got installed in some subhuman groidal guy?

Back