Female wrestler pulls tampon trick, ppl are grossed out, cries #inequality lol by |R|u|s|t|y| - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Female wrestler pulls tampon trick, ppl are grossed out, cries #inequality lol
|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 01-08-2019, 08:12
Wrestler uses tampon in match

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-08-2019, 08:16
Goddamnit Rusty, you know the rules. If we have to click a link **** you.

Quote:
A theatrical tampon stunt by female pro wrestler Priscilla Kelly is dividing the wrestling world.

In a Suburban Fight match at a bar in California in December, Kelly taunted her opponent ***8220;Tuna,***8221; who sat in a chair. ***8220;All right, Tuna. Do you want to taste the tuna?***8221; she asked, before appearing to reach into her crotch and pull out a tampon. She dangled the item in the air for all to see and then shoved it into the other woman***8217;s mouth.

***8220;You sick f***!***8221; the audience chanted and cheered.

A fan posted video of the match to Twitter, where it caught the attention of others in the wrestling world. Several of them were not amused.

***8220;I am actually disgusted with this,***8221; pro wrestler Tessa Blanchard commented.

Tessa Blanchard
***10004;
@Tess_Blanchard
I am actually disgusted with this.

Adam Ramirez
@AdamRivalPro
Priscilla Kelly giving Tuna the TUNA! #SuburbanFightProWrestlin g #SuburbanFight #PriscillaKelly #Tuna @priscillakelly_ @Suburbanxfight

Embedded video
1:52 PM - Jan 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,190 people are talking about this

***8220;Embarrassing,***8221; wrote WWE commentator Jim Ross.

***8220;Whoever thought that was a spot that was gonna get a pop and was worth it***8230;.. NO. how about telling a story in the ring with your wrestling instead?***8221; asked another pro, Gail Kim-Irvine.

Apparently, the spot did ***8220;get a pop,***8221; and as Kelly watched the moment gain traction, she decided to remind viewers of the unspoken truth: None of it was real.

The Priscilla Kelly
***10004;
@priscillakelly_
Hey guys. Ya know, it's all fake.

21+ show with a bar. Can't take life so serious all the time.

Call me what you will... ***55356;***57145;

2:41 PM - Jan 5, 2019
856 people are talking about this

She had plenty of defenders, as well.

***8220;Wrestling is an art, and people just react in different ways to art,***8221; wrote photographer Justin Cesi, who was at the match. ***8220;If that spot caused people to cringe and be repulsed, then it kind of served its intended purpose. I was there, and the crowd lost it. Hell, I almost dropped my camera out of shock.***8221;

As several drew comparisons to other moments of shock art, in wrestling and other areas, Kelly added that she thought sexism was to blame for this controversy.

***8220;A ***961;enis is funny and awesome. A ***957;agina is disgusting and trashy. #Equality?***8221; she asked.

It could also be that period jokes are where people really draw the line. Joey Ryan, a wrestler known for his phallic stunts, pointed out that the legendary Mae Young once faked giving birth to a rubber hand in a graphic WWE skit when she was in her 70s.

***8220;Would you say the same about Mae Young?***8221; Ryan asked a fellow wrestler who said Kelly***8217;s stunt was why people despise their sport. ***8220;Or is period blood somehow worse than placenta? Cause they showed that s*** on TV. Honest question.***8221;

Regardless of where most people fall in this debate, it***8217;s pretty safe to say Kelly***8217;s generated plenty of interest in her next fight.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 01-08-2019, 08:17
Terrible HION thread btw.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 01-08-2019, 09:26
i dont see a problem here. move along

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 01-08-2019, 10:34
tommy dreamer p much nailed it: ppl crying over a woman version of mr. socko

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-08-2019, 10:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmC10L_iT-E

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-08-2019, 13:44
we're getting even closer to not needing women at all.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Female wrestler pulls tampon trick, ppl are grossed out, cries #inequality lol

Social Website Bullshit