[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

naaaah im all comfy in my lazyboy and playing Into The Breach on Switch during all the interminable ad breaks

this is a much better game tho

i have no idea what carroll is thinking

seattle was getting huge plays on dallas yet he insisted running it on first and second every single fucking time.

i have no idea what carroll is thinking

seattle was getting huge plays on dallas yet he insisted running it on first and second every single fucking time.

and it looked to be the same play, or similar each time.

The middle isn't there...move to the outside or something...

Well I wanted the Texans to win because I figured they be easiest of the three possibilities for Pats to win. Well it’s Chargers or Ravens, not really sure which I prefer, but all things being equal, I’d prefer the chargers to win because the Ravens like to fill their teams with criminals and women abusers. If Suggs died tomorrow I’d be pleased, because he is a piece of shit excuse for a human being. Ray Lewis is another blemish on the sport, Shame on the NFL for letting him remain relevant.

I’m happy the cowboys won, good friend of mine is a huge loyal Cowboys fan and I’d like to see his team win a couple more.

I’d like Bears to win also because they have great fans in Chicago and I like that. Though Eagles success certainly be interesting with Foles

idk seattle's playcalling hierarchy, but isn't that brian shottenheimer calling the plays?

if that's the case, the dude has to go

there might be a weakness in the pass protection but seahawks pay wilson for a reason. gotta put the ball in his hands to make plays.

I’d prefer the chargers to win because the Ravens like to fill their teams with criminals and women abusers. If Suggs died tomorrow I’d be pleased, because he is a piece of shit excuse for a human being. Ray Lewis is another blemish on the sport

h93MUuQ.jpg

Back