[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ok, the avatar comparison makes a lot of sense for me. But as somebody who doesn't know shit about comics and couldn't tell you the difference between DC and Marvel, there is something missing from the newer movies compared to Spiderman 1 and 2, and of course Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but those two are probably unfair to compare to most movies.
yeah, I mean the marvel movies are interesting in the sense they have a formula and a production strategy that just can't stop succeeding. I think we will look back many years from now in fascination...before the MCU we had comic movies that succeeded or bombed based on merit.

Now, these "shared universe" marvel movies just keep coming and keep succeeding more and more. anyone that has tried to emulate this strategy has completely failed. ffs even star wars cant do it.

it seems "good not great" is something that keeps churning out money...they play things reasonably safe.
I like CGI cityscapes/landscapes a lot so I pay more attention to that stuff. And I haven't seen any movie with thanos in it so I couldn't compare. ;)
so thanos was the CGI villain character in the marvel avengers movie...just demonstrates the quality of cgi for a mo-cap character vs a cartwheeling cartoon catman I guess you spend the money where its most noticeable.

The democrats are cracking

The shutdown madness must stop. If Trump doesn't soon, Democrats should. - The Washington Post

That raises a crucial question for Democrats: At what point do restoring public service and stopping the distressing toll on federal workers and others become more important than denying funding for Trump’s border wall? Federal employees will get back pay after the shutdown ends, but that doesn’t pay bills due today.

Listen to the Internal Revenue Service worker who cries at the thought of telling her child not to eat too much because his single mom is broke. Listen to the Department of Homeland Security employee wondering how she will make child care and mortgage payments. Listen to the federal correctional officer, with children, whose entire household income has been eliminated because mother and father both are federal employees. Listen to the federal staffers standing in the cold for their turn in the free food line. Listen to the small-time lunch vendors with fading trade. Listen to the low-wage contract workers who clean federal offices and will not get back pay.

This madness must stop.

The time for Democrats to stop Trump’s shutdown is quickly approaching.

Democratic arguments are mostly right and worthy. But is being right more important than the wrong being done to federal employees? Are worthy arguments worth more than the service outage hitting taxpayers? At some point the answer becomes no.

Allowing Trump some wall money could be a moral and political win for Democrats. They could claim credit for ending the shutdown on behalf of the American people and federal workers. That would be a victory for the nation. If Democrats don’t act, Trump could order the military to build the wall, take credit for ending the shutdown while heaping blame on Democrats.

Your people have spoken Dems/left/faggots. What are you going to do now?

If Killmonger had just waited a few more weeks Thanos would've wiped out half of all white people for him.

Why are people bitching about ST posting news articles for us in here?

I mean does the forum just want deafening silence? legit REeeeeeeeeeee's

because without certain posters that is all that is left. the place is dead (possibly what you want)

Flash calling his news fake news, until fake news repeats it and then he just accepts it?

bq-5c47642b5f84e.jpeg

Oh, wait, that is just a screenshot........not a real article

so it isn't real news

but ST posts the real article, the actual source, you faggots didn't read that either

and cried about that post too

this is worse than the low effort/iq shit Dutch does when he says that wasn't a graph.....it was a screenshot of a graph. LMFAO

I get it you don't want to see or accept anything that you don't already feel comfortable about

that doesn't confirm your predisposed beliefs and prior confirmation biases.

that this is scary stuff, the world is scary stuff, where we are headed is scary stuff, you have nothing to say about anything, you don't really read or think, unless someone you like tells you what that is in a single serving NPC blue box kraft branded packaging

but tough shit.....fuck you

stfu was the best response havax could have offered imo

Last edited:
Not 50 billion retards.. 12 billion.. if that is true

No, Congress did not approve $50 billion for border fence in 2006 | PolitiFact Facebook fact-checks

:rofl:

The Secure Fence Act didn’t mention money to be spent on fencing.

Congress separately approved a $33.7 billion spending bill for the Department of Homeland Security, which included $1.2 billion for fencing, infrastructure and technology on the border.

The $1.2 billion was described in news articles as a down payment, but there was disagreement about how much the full fence would cost. Newspapers and politicians cited estimates between $2 billion and $12 billion.

Why are people bitching about ST posting news articles for us in here?

I mean does the forum just want deafening silence? legit REeeeeeeeeeee's

because without certain posters that is all that is left. the place is dead (possibly what you want)

Flash calling his news fake news, until fake news repeats it and then he just accepts it?

bq-5c47642b5f84e.jpeg

Oh, wait, that is just a screenshot........not a real article

so it isn't real news

but ST posts the real article, the actual source, you faggots didn't read that either

and cried about that post too

this is worse than the low effort/iq shit Dutch does when he says that wasn't a graph.....it was a screenshot of a graph. LMFAO

I get it you don't want to see or accept anything that you don't already feel comfortable about

that doesn't confirm your predisposed beliefs and prior confirmation biases.

that this is scary stuff, the world is scary stuff, where we are headed is scary stuff, you have nothing to say about anything, you don't really read or think, unless someone you like tells you what that is in a single serving NPC blue box kraft branded packaging

but tough shit.....fuck you

stfu was the best response havax could have offered imo

i expect chief full of bull to claim that he is being misrepresented [read: victimized] and that he is a vietnam era veteran (theres a difference)

:lol:

Well there is. His words were supposedly that he was a "veteran from vietnam times". That was then represented as "vietnam veteran" by the MSM. Which would be hysterical. We interpreted it that way to place noble native man on an even higher pedestal.

he must have meant he was a Veteran of the great land wars and Indian wars 300 years ago

same way all living jews are survivors of the holocaust (this is why the number of survivors grows by the day)

and blacks still have PTSD from slavery

LIFE VICTIMS

LIFE VICTIMS FOR LIFE (plus kids lives, and their kids lives)

FOREVER

and i realize Flash might call that fake news

Trauma From Slavery Can Be Passed Down Through Your Genes - Teen Vogue

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: Americas Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing: Joy DeGruy Leary, Randall Robinson: 9780963401120: Amazon.com: Books

Descendants of Holocaust Survivors Have Altered Stress Hormones - Scientific American

but this is the fake news

passed off as reality

in links, nobody will read

but most will still bitch about

hopefully for generations

until we also have post PTSD from the great MAGA TW POSTING wars

I just like the idea because even if the media says "Phillips lied to us about what happened!" they're kind of caught lying on his behalf as well.

I mean if I can only accept Main Stream Media sources as being valid

no matter how many times they prove to be invalid (like this week alone)

that is some shilling imo coombzy

that might be the textbook definition from where I am at

OMG I DON"T TRUST ALT MEDIA......LOL

I mean at this point mainstream media and buzzfeed did a worse job than Alex Jones did this week.

hard to say that with a straight face but it is true

They made all kinds of hoax and conspiracy charges about these kids that simply were not true and ended being more than dangerous

So of course I expect them to be deplatformed, removed from Youtube, Twitter, and Apple for being equally full of shit

I mean we need to be consistent right?

im with u guys

after extensive research i've concluded only the following contain truth and the rest is all fake news

* twitter screenshots
* 4chan screenshots
* facebook screenshots

please submit ur articles in one of the above vetted forms so that we can reeee about it

I mean at this point mainstream media and buzzfeed did a worse job than Alex Jones did this week.

hard to say that with a straight face but it is true

Made all kinds of hox and conspiracy charges about kids that simply were not true.

So of course I expect them to be deplatformed, removed from Youtube, Twitter, and Apple for being equally full of shit

I mean we need to be consistent right?

i mean, they incited violence with their very words, just like alex jones, all over fake news, but yeah, they won't be censored or silenced.

I don't think a lot of you know how bad shit has become (are willing to accept it)

Andrew Hodge on Twitter:

1) Yesterday was supposed to be a day of celebration for my middle brother Alex, who got married last night. Instead my family had to deal with the fallout of my youngest brother #MichaelHodge being falsely accused for standing & smiling in front of an indigenous man with a drum

2) People then proceeded to spam my family with harassments and threats of physical violence. We then find out our parents address was posted online. If that wasn't enough, our family operated business has been slandered and attacked.

3) No one reviews evidence or does any due diligence, they immediately escalate things to a state of frenzy over much of nothing. The zealots scream for the head of #MichaelHodge knowing that their will be zero consequences to them if anything happens to him

4) My parents, uncles, & aunts, receive messages stating they are pieces of shit parents and won't be able to protect #MichaelHodge forever... seriously what kind of behavior is this?

5) #MichaelHodge is the best kid I know. He volunteers for Special Olympics (took them skiing this Thursday) is involved in the church youth group, doesn't drink/smoke (volunteer member of the Drugs Free Club of America) and is an aspiring chef

6) People then started circulating articles of him regarding his dreams and goals of being a chef, finds the college he plans on attending and proceed to blow them up encouraging them to rescind offer and calling him a racist POS...

7) You reach out saying how "terrible" of a family we are, defame us, threaten us, and you know nothing about us. Yet you circulate the information and spam us like it is the only "truth" that has ever existed in your lives

8) You condemned my parents for being horrible role models, yet you jumped to conclusions and were ready to string up an innocent dude? Is that what you are teaching your children/family? I sure hope not....

9)It saddens me people have nothing better to do on Saturday then scour the internet for drama & then dig up info on a family & rile up an army to attack them.Hold yourselves to a higher standard, set a better example for your sphere of influence, we will all be better off for it

Well this is normal......this is fine

best part about this online mob of absolute mouth foaming nuts

Michael Hodge Wrongfully Accused Of Mocking Native Elder Nathan Phillips

not only did the original kid do nothing wrong (FAKE NEWS), but the kid you mistook the original kid for did even less wrong and just looks a lot like him (and that is the brother above who is responding....whose life they attempted and likely helped in ruining)

Michael-Hodge-Wrongfully-Accused-Of-Mocking-Native-Elder-Nathan-Phillips-620x330.jpg

welcome to the internet!!!

please enjoy your stay

a reckoning is coming...

Just finished a conversation with someone from Covington Highschool
Had an interesting conversation that should be heard. I asked if they would be interested an AMA, and was told that they were afraid to.

The families of the school have received death threats. The school has received threats ranging from being shot up, blown up, or "burned down with the kids inside."

I made the comment "threats from celebrities, at that!" thinking that they were referring to the Twitter threats.

"I don't give a damn about them. These are from people that live here."

There is apparently something of a civil war brewing between teachers/parents/alumni and the Diocese & Principal, for their Saturday night condemnations of the children. There are demands for the Principal as well as the Bishop that made the statements to step down, particularly after remaining silent as the truth became apparent.

On the bright side, it would seem that a LARGE number of attorneys are alumni at the school, including a big-name attorney (I'm guessing his name will be in the public sphere soon) that has offered to do pro-bono work for the families and school in suing the pants off of the media. They mentioned going after the NYT in particular.

This isn't going away. Fake News is actually going to have to pay for their crimes, for once, and wake up a lot of people in the process.

this is when you realize that the worst of TW

the worst we have ever been

or could ever be

isn't as bad as the new NORMAL is these days

I mean nobody but a true nutjob would actually call another persons home or work or outside of forum to DOXXX and tattle on them (as much as I know I might joke about it)

do what someone apparently or allegedly did to BADMOFO

yet we are the nut jobs, the crazies, the utter dregs of the internet

(apparently not even close)

Last edited:
Back