Musashi's Passion starts some fun

NAT Mav said:
Wrong.

We're laughing because he thought someone on the internet might care.

he correctly thinks it should be taken down since it influences young minds that this is a subject to be mocked.

Pagy said:
hey rafa, why don't you take another hit from jesus' hash pipe of fun

hey pagy, why don't you keep your fuckin mouth shut unless you have something of value to contribute.

-Rafa- said:
hey pagy, why don't you keep your fuckin mouth shut unless you have something of value to contribute.

That's a very Christian thing to say. :rolleyes:

What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?
Spoiler

Pagy said:
What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?
Spoiler

i like how you resort to mocking Jesus.

he hears you brother..

keep talking

NAT Mav said:
3 And why 1beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Wear a fucking helmet?

:D

"So now Michael Flatly has proclaimed himself Lord of the Dance. Not just a good dancer mind you, but LORD of the dance. Hey Michael, the last time some dipshit proclaimed himself 'Lord' of something, we crucified him.
And we still know where the nails are."

- Dennis Leary

Lets get a few more church complaints and submit this to a few news stations, claiming the religious "authorities" are trying to bar our right to freedom of speech and expression ?

I don't like particularly like the flash myself, but it is a free country and he does have his freedom of speech, whether I disagree with it or not.

That said, messing around with something as delicate as religion and the Crucifixion of Christ can be a lot more trouble than it's worth. I wouldn't be suprised to see a bunch of complaints about this.

Whats up with ChicO? By his sig it would seem he is down with the whole glare/gon band thing... Who go and piss people off because they think its fun. Yet when someone else does does it to him (or more correctly it would seem, to something he believes) its not cool?

Wah baby Wah

Tw vs God (TW in 2)

Back