ggs NuTz

i give this thread a rating of four sagets:

sagetanimated.gif
sagetanimated.gif
sagetanimated.gif
sagetanimated.gif

"BTW how is my flamming? Is it keeping up 2 you guys? Cause personally, its been awhile since I had a good flame war. Im just getting warmed up. And HEY wait till SlotR gets back from "boxing"."

I take back what i said about you sticking up for yourself, a few spirited posts and then its over. If you start deleting them you can lower yourself to stregas level.

No.... seriously.... SKIllz is the best player playing right now. But as for this other guy... I could crush him with one hand. He stands no chance against a guy who actually leaves the room.

bet that cock tastes pretty good, huh.

seriously tho, this is the funniest shit i've seen in tribes in a long time. mad props to my old buds in tsunami for provoking one of the better flame wars in recent times and cheers to nutz for going along with it.

and skillz, i mean no offense to you with the above comment. just calm the fuck down dude.

hey you know what, settle the fuck down. Its a fucking game and dont' worrry about all the trash talk. You all need to respect the game and go out more instead of actually caring about this game more than life itself. Ok well I'm trashed and you need to take into fact that its not that big of a deal that we lost or what not and that it doesn't really matter. Setttle down and take it like a real man/woman. Thanks for understanding.

Crush

I'm serious, you'll get fucked up if you come around here. back the fuck off. You fuckin bitches aint got shit.

Acerbity said:
ROFL... the big guys always win... the Ultimate Fighting champ from the 1st 3 seasons was a guy from Minnesota oddly enough, he was 6'2 330. Little of it was fat.

Actually it was Jose Gracie (pron. Hoyce Gracie) and he's about 5'8" and 180-200. He was a submission artist, and a little dude, but a strong-ass mofo.

Joe

2 Quick Things to say:

1. Skillz, I find it funny how you call them immature but who is the one still living in highschool? Honestly, all you got is "you were a nerd in high school" "your fat". I mean cmon....lets think of something more witty. High School means NOTHING, its a mundane scheduled hell. Where 8 kids who are supposedly "popular" get all this glory for being dicks. They only hang out with each other and are not accutaly popular since they have few friends, but of course their popularity does not lie in that, only power. Where does this popularity get them in the real world? Nowhere. You are the immature one for thinking high school or popularity, for that matter accutaly means something. Of course again I dont like to personally blame you because obviously you must suffer from some kind of mental retardation. Fraggle could have been the biggest dork at his school and whats that prove? Only that morons like you cannot see past physical traits because he is accutaly a funny, smart guy.

2. YOU REALLY HIT IT ON THE HAMMER!@

*me looks around*

Uhh, hey. Im not sure if I'm in the right 'thread' or whatever but I just wanted to let everyone know LEAT BOYZ is recruiting.

can i have my testicles back

please

-Slap

GAY ASS MUTHA FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN DICK LICKIN DIRT CHEWING SHIT EATING SON"S O' BITCHES WITH NO TEETH AINT GOT NO GAME !@

This is my opinion on all of this:

I believe that fighting over a video game is retarded, but I also believe that if someone is an idiot, you can fight over ANYTHING, and when you look at where the majority of wars and conflicts come from, at least there is a reason to fight. ALSO, I believe 100% that before you open your mouth on ANY plateau, that you be prepared to reap what your sow. That means, if you say "Burn and die chink" to someone, be prepared that on some fucked up co-incidence his brother goes to your school and stabs you. Sure, the odds are VERY slim in most cases, but I've seen ppl get jumped and beaten for a whole hell of a lot less, on even more extravagent odds. I also have absolutely zero tolerance for keyboard commandos, but again, I don't believe in threatening people over every little thing. There shouldn't be a need to back up one's "machismo" in tribes with real-life, but I understand that some tools leave you with very little choice. This isn't about Karma, it's about reality. The reality is, this isn't a lawless world, and nothing goes without eventual retribution. An example to further my point:

Back around 1993-1994 I used to go on BBSes and play cheesy games online. BBSes were the precursor to the modern-day internet. You dial up a computer on your modem, and the BBS (Bulletin Board System) has a system of.. well bulletin boards and mini games and files etc to play around with. Anywaze, in the forums there was a "Flames" room where you could blaze each other. I myself would often go in there and throw in a few words, as it was all in good fun. The problem however, was that NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOUR AS I DO, as I soon found out. One person made a joke about another guys mom, which isn't in my books even that bad. Well, the guy didn't retort, he simply said "watch you back" and we all blazed him. Now, before I continue, I feel I should add to this: BBSes were generally for one city, and thus the person could very well be close by. Ok back to the story. Well it turns out he got the kids address thru his service provider and went to his house, rang the doorbell, and stabbed him like 18 times on his doorstep infront of his mom. Anyone who lives around Toronto will remember reading about this.

Needless to say, I DEFFINATELY think twice before saying something. Sure, the internet is MUCH larger, and the odd are MUCH higher, but I don't want to be that kid opening my door to a knife or a gun.

This was posted, in an effort to bring awareness to people. Sure most of you will probably flame me, and that's fine, but NONE of you will forget about it, and that's all I wanted to do. Make you think for a second.

Joe

P.S. Fraggle you are an idiot for one reason and one reason only: You posted your address. Any one of the people you have insulted or called on could quite easily take it upon themselves to come calling on you one day. Now I know you're a smart man (or boy, I don't know how old you are) but tell me that isn't you address. Also, Hate organizations prey on things like this. They see "Jewish, Overweight, Mouthy Kid" and you are an example. Despite what you may think, the internet is not a free world of anonymous users will infinite party potential, it is simply a method of communication, like the phone, a poster, or your voice. Everytime you offend a culture, a lifestyle, or a religion, you add to the list. Do you understand what I am saying? Now I'm no angel. Hell not even close, but posting your address is just plain stupid. I know you're "clever" and "witty" but what clever things can you say to the "police" when all you can say is "I opened a letter addressed to me and it blew my face off".

Dude, and although I an addressing this to fraggle, I mean all of you, you gotta relax, and slow down. There are responsibilities in everything, and the internet is no exception.

This is my opinion on all of this:

I believe that fighting over a video game is retarded, but I also believe that if someone is an idiot, you can fight over ANYTHING, and when you look at where the majority of wars and conflicts come from, at least there is a reason to fight. ALSO, I believe 100% that before you open your mouth on ANY plateau, that you be prepared to reap what your sow. That means, if you say "Burn and die chink" to someone, be prepared that on some fucked up co-incidence his brother goes to your school and stabs you. Sure, the odds are VERY slim in most cases, but I've seen ppl get jumped and beaten for a whole hell of a lot less, on even more extravagent odds. I also have absolutely zero tolerance for keyboard commandos, but again, I don't believe in threatening people over every little thing. There shouldn't be a need to back up one's "machismo" in tribes with real-life, but I understand that some tools leave you with very little choice. This isn't about Karma, it's about reality. The reality is, this isn't a lawless world, and nothing goes without eventual retribution. An example to further my point:

Back around 1993-1994 I used to go on BBSes and play cheesy games online. BBSes were the precursor to the modern-day internet. You dial up a computer on your modem, and the BBS (Bulletin Board System) has a system of.. well bulletin boards and mini games and files etc to play around with. Anywaze, in the forums there was a "Flames" room where you could blaze each other. I myself would often go in there and throw in a few words, as it was all in good fun. The problem however, was that NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOUR AS I DO, as I soon found out. One person made a joke about another guys mom, which isn't in my books even that bad. Well, the guy didn't retort, he simply said "watch you back" and we all blazed him. Now, before I continue, I feel I should add to this: BBSes were generally for one city, and thus the person could very well be close by. Ok back to the story. Well it turns out he got the kids address thru his service provider and went to his house, rang the doorbell, and stabbed him like 18 times on his doorstep infront of his mom. Anyone who lives around Toronto will remember reading about this.

Needless to say, I DEFFINATELY think twice before saying something. Sure, the internet is MUCH larger, and the odd are MUCH higher, but I don't want to be that kid opening my door to a knife or a gun.

This was posted, in an effort to bring awareness to people. Sure most of you will probably flame me, and that's fine, but NONE of you will forget about it, and that's all I wanted to do. Make you think for a second.

Joe

P.S. Fraggle you are an idiot for one reason and one reason only: You posted your address. Any one of the people you have insulted or called on could quite easily take it upon themselves to come calling on you one day. Now I know you're a smart man (or boy, I don't know how old you are) but tell me that isn't you address. Also, Hate organizations prey on things like this. They see "Jewish, Overweight, Mouthy Kid" and you are an example. Despite what you may think, the internet is not a free world of anonymous users will infinite party potential, it is simply a method of communication, like the phone, a poster, or your voice. Everytime you offend a culture, a lifestyle, or a religion, you add to the list. Do you understand what I am saying? Now I'm no angel. Hell not even close, but posting your address is just plain stupid. I know you're "clever" and "witty" but what clever things can you say to the "police" when all you can say is "I opened a letter addressed to me and it blew my face off".

Dude, and although I an addressing this to fraggle, I mean all of you, you gotta relax, and slow down. There are responsibilities in everything, and the internet is no exception.

I appologise for the harshness of this, but sometimes reality isn't pretty.

Back