TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerraForce said:
ouch :( i cant believe you'd think of me like that after this thread dawg.
I dont know you or her. I know what its like to be duped by a bitch.

But I also hate it when people edit classic posts.

Heh...I presume that she'll make a quick exit from IRC and cease the cockloving of the regulars.

Nomad said:
I dont know you or her. I know what its like to be duped by a bitch.

But I also hate it when people edit classic posts.

Dude, us bears fans have to stick together.... ESPECIALLY this season.

Dumpy Dooby said:
dude, in all seriousness, you're a fucking dick.

i'm not, i promise. try talking to me. i wont bite... hard.

But seriously, somebody bring this girl forward to defend herself against these very serious charges brought forth in the important and influential interweb community of Tribalwar dot com.

She can't come online right now. She's too busy outside working at the corner of google.street and cnn.blvd

10 TWDs say she either starts cutting herself or outright offs herself within 2 years.

I think the sex pics need to be posted... put a black dot over your peenith if you are embarrassed.

Nomad said:
I think the sex pics need to be posted... put a black dot over your peenith if you are embarrassed.

i have nothing to be ashamed of :) but pics will have to remain offline sorry. maybe i'll show to slogg or someone i know irl.

TerraForce said:
i have nothing to be ashamed of :) but pics will have to remain offline sorry. maybe i'll show to slogg or someone i know irl.

You prolly shouldn't have mentioned the pics. You're going to get hounded now. But I hear ya...

Out of curiosity - was she aware that you were taking pics during the act? Or was it clandestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back