LGBR Did get beat up, lol

orbital 123 said:
I also love how the people running the show apply all their rules fairly across the board without exceptions. :rolleyes: You guys are real fucking winners. If you go to a lan and start fights you really are a fucking loser, even more so than that guy who sits in his basement alone all day with no friends talking to people on the internet.

orbital actually makes a good point in this thread

orbital 123 said:
I also love how the people running the show apply all their rules fairly across the board without exceptions. :rolleyes: You guys are real fucking winners. If you go to a lan and start fights you really are a fucking loser, even more so than that guy who sits in his basement alone all day with no friends talking to people on the internet.

omfg lol

orbital 123 said:
even more so than that guy who sits in his basement alone all day with no friends talking to people on the internet.

you're hitting close to home there eh orbital?

Insane_Poodle said:
but you're a faggot, so what you think doesn't matter

stop trying to protect your fuckbuddy lgbr and stfu

sarca is cool, and you + lgbr are not

ive talked to sarca, he was cool, until he attacked a 15yr old kid like a huge fucking loser

in my eyes that makes him a big sally

-]P[-Veor said:
you're hitting close to home there eh orbital?

lol, well there is some truth in it. I do live in the basement, and talk to people online, however I do have friends, I just got back from the bar actually after babysitting drunk people all night (designated driver). I thought it was funny though. But like I said, it's pathetic in the first place to fight someone because of what the said or where they are standing, or what they said. I don't give a fuck what they said, it's a fucking lan, and you should ignore the shit said, and just play your game and hang with the people you want to hang with. It's people like sarcastic that give humanity its bad name.

Tappy said:

^^^^ Neither of those are SarcaStick

Picture2.jpg

^^^^^ That's SarcaStick.

Sarc's gonna fuck him up if he gets within 5 feet of him.

:fight:

Nothing against sarc, hes a good guy. But I do find it alittle funny that they kicked people out last year for smokeing weed. And this year, and grown man almost kills a boy, and he's let back in with a warning? :shrug:

Jungle Fish said:
have you ever talked to lgbr, no he is a fucking 15 year old immature faggot

So that justifies shoving someone to the ground, leaping on them and attempting to choke them. Yeah, you're a fucking daft cunt.

If I happened to be LGBR, I would be calling my parents/lawyer right now with the intentions of suing the living fuck out of Sarca.

Leonidas Tzu said:
If I happened to be LGBR, I would be calling my parents/lawyer right now with the intentions of suing the living fuck out of Sarca.

People like you are whats wrong with this country.

Back