Update from my end

TrojanMan421 said:
LEARN TO FUCKING DROP IT, COLOSUS ALREADY HAS.

cnut.jpg

TrojanMan421 said:
LEARN TO FUCKING DROP IT, COLOSUS ALREADY HAS.

NO. He made pitiful attempts to mess with people IRL because he failed at flaming on the net. Make him either a] prove he can actually deal with things like his site suggests, or b] back down like the pussy he is.

Do people who cuss this much think its cool? It makes him sound like a moron, along with his other words he chooses.

SouLNibbleR said:
NO. He made pitiful attempts to mess with people IRL because he failed at flaming on the net. Make him either a] prove he can actually deal with things like his site suggests, or b] back down like the pussy he is.

I do believe this calls for a stfu member.

Don't "call him out" or instigate anything. The ONLY reason I posted this thread is because I have always posted logs, e-mails or phone calls of people that deal with me. I try to be completely honest.

Hopefully this is the last of this and we will never hear from Jeremy or F4$ again.

Colosus said:
Don't "call him out" or instigate anything. The ONLY reason I posted this thread is because I have always posted logs, e-mails or phone calls of people that deal with me. I try to be completely honest.

Hopefully this is the last of this and we will never hear from Jeremy or F4$ again.
I dont think thats possible

Back