The Truth about old_skul

Bev.....please get back with the neuropsych you have been seeing since you were released from the hospital. I have seen you on several occasions since your release and there was never any sign of violence....whatever you're thinking it's either a dillusion or just you acting out your anger. Get help before you do something too rash.

Cheater

187eagle said:
Translation of thread:

"Hi Im grover Im a backstabbing bitch and I'm all disgruntled so Im going to make stuff up in an attempt to get people mad at my ex."

Glad you were able to so intuitively draw that conclusion.

Aestis said:
Even if it was real, coming back to a gaming forum to post it is pretty pathetic
is it really? Think about it aestis, groover knows how much old_skul loves the forums, so why not try and take that away from him?

Cheater said:
Bev.....please get back with the neuropsych you have been seeing since you were released from the hospital. I have seen you on several occasions since your release and there was never any sign of violence....whatever you're thinking it's either a dillusion or just you acting out your anger. Get help before you do something too rash.

Cheater

this post makes me think this is a hoax.

Neutrino said:
Not any more pathetic than any number of other threads that pop up here daily.

A woman that has nothing better to do that they come back to a gaming forum trying to slander an ex? That's a lot worse than the average thread here that has no content

If this is true (I don't know but I'm sure someone will find out) and old_skul is at UVA4 I expect, no demand his ass kicked. Someone who is bad enough or crazy enough will have to be there, fuck I'd do it if no one else will. Wife/gf beating is unacceptable and a real pussy thing to do.

SOMEONE SMASH HIS FUCK!

PS I can't even keep up with the thread it's moving so fast.

Back