[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yo Tele, here ya go:

Tm-pg12-Graphic-1.jpg

What has happened to the Labour faithful under hard left leader Jeremy Corbyn - The Sun

guys trump getting dirt from Ukraine is a big deal now ok

not like when Hillary got dirt from Ukraine (up to and through 2016 election)

or when Biden actually assisted Ukraine in their own election meddling quid pro quo for his son to run their GASPROM pipelines

i mean at this point our political system is a giant game of "whoever smelt it dealt it" by the biggest geriatric boomer gas blowing windbags we can possibly find anywhere

and here we are bickering over which of them stinks the least

which one of these people on the brink of death we should continue to prop up who don't give a fuck about any of us

so they can use their final years to set their worthless zoomer kids up with sweetheart deals

Last edited:
guys trump getting dirt from Ukraine is a big deal now ok

not like when Hillary got dirt from Ukraine (up to and through 2016 election)

or when Biden actually assisted Ukraine in their own election meddling quid pro quo for his son to run their pipelines

i mean at this point our political system is a giant game of "whoever smelt it dealt it" by the biggest geriatric boomer gas blowing windbags we can possibly find

and here we are bickering over which of them stinks the least

which one of these people on the brink of death we should continue to prop up who don't give a fuck about any of us

burn all that shit down and start from scratch

it will set us back years as we unfuck all the infrastructure they have set in place and for themselves, but if we implement fixes that caused it in the first place, should be decent until the new exploits are discovered and we start all over

p close to what Jefferson said

I vote for more shame

more humiliation

more punishment

for my sins

and the sins of my father (who built all that I have and had)

where is texas trudeau beta o'dork and his skateboard when we need him?

I mean I will not be happy until America looks like this:

Schaut Euch diese Aufnahmen an!😱

Only at this moment will I know that my country is perfect again

and will I be "SORRY ENOUGH" for the sins of my ancestors and all that they did that will no longer be theirs

hey cael you still got that photo you laughed at (that I gave you) of the guy in Maga hat crying in his bedroom as the gay parade flaunts their degeneracy in his face through the window?

this would be a good place to put that

burn all that shit down and start from scratch

it will set us back years as we unfuck all the infrastructure they have set in place and for themselves, but if we implement fixes that caused it in the first place, should be decent until the new exploits are discovered and we start all over

p close to what Jefferson said

this video Sam posted is most eye opening shit i have seen in a long time

i'm only on 2nd hour of it but first hour was insanely good

EUROPA - THE LAST BATTLE [PART 1]

@20 mins specifically

4th wave Holodomor here we come

Zionism for the rich jews (the elite)

Bolshevism for the rest of us (the kulaks)

it is all going according to plan.....

plans I never even knew about tbh

this video Sam posted is most eye opening shit i have seen in a long time

i'm only on 2nd hour of it but first hour was insanely good

EUROPA - THE LAST BATTLE [PART 1]

@20 mins specifically

4th wave Holodomor here we come

Zionism for the rich jews (the elite)

Bolshevism for the rest of us (the kulaks)

it is all going according to plan.....

plans I never even knew about tbh

Imma check it

go here: Shocking 1976 Interview with Zionist Harold Wallace Rosenthal Truth Megasite

hit the link to the audio, look at what youtube says :rofl:

Imma check it

go here: Shocking 1976 Interview with Zionist Harold Wallace Rosenthal Truth Megasite

hit the link to the audio, look at what youtube says :rofl:

:rofl:

it is hate speech.......to repeat a jews words back to him

to let him explain his own words back to himself

or even say they are jewish.......despite them calling themselves jewish

I have never seen anything like this before and the fact it took me so long to catch on is what shocks me the most

from your source above:

“We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eye’s fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse.”

I think we all know a few examples of this:

Most Israelis dont want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled | The Times of Israel

In Germany, Jewish funds help keep Mediterranean migrant rescue missions afloat | The Times of Israel

I mean it is antisemitic to point this out, even from a jewish source, by jewish writer, from a website calling itself the "timesofisrael"

as that LAST BATTLE video points out......this is where and what the term racist and antisemitic comes from. From Bolshevik jews 100 years ago today who decided that calling out or pointing out their crimes their criminality should be punishable by law (and even death in USSR)

I don't make the rules they do

Whenever I get frustrated I just think of this:

LOLOLOLOLOLO

that this is who they will have inherit what remains of the Earth

I hope that global warming thing is real and as bad as they say it is now

I am going to go outside and burn some logs and trees just to do my part.

Last edited:
this is not just twitter

this is the entire internet

and the country + world now

EC3FqOYXkAgdru3.png

EC2waS2WwAE_psh.png

EC2wepNXYAA1dMT.png

to the response

EC3G4zEW4AEjxr_.png

to someone reporting him for saying that........as in his actual name he posted on Twitter profile

EFEeFuCXsAEFw9U.png

jews man.......there is a reason for history

even if we don't always understand it

the @Europeanman and @Theenoticer has had multiple accounts blocked just for screen shot reposting their own anti-white "FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE" bullshit

it is very clear that they control the narrative and are the only ones who can talk.....and we can't even repeat their version of the story or fable they call reality to others without their permission

Last edited:
commies might control the entire UC and CSU system

all 800k employees, subjugating several million students all over the state, under the watchful eye of OWEBAMA junky UC PRES Janet Napalitano

California Is Set to Require Public Universities Offer On-Campus Abortions - VICE

Opinion: Why California public university students should have on-campus access to the - Los Angeles Times

who is now gonna turn every college in state into a tax payer subsidized abortion clinic........

but boy oh boy did that Ole Miss guy own them on that play for sure

:)

i'm sorry these commie rat fuckers got me in a cynical mood today

nothing shy of Pinochet style copters gonna turn my frown upside down

we are getting our asses beat imo

Last edited:

it is hate speech.......to repeat a jews words back to him

to let him explain his own words back to himself

or even say they are jewish.......despite them calling themselves jewish

I have never seen anything like this before and the fact it took me so long to catch on is what shocks me the most

that this is who they will have inherit what remains of the Earth

I hope that global warming thing is real and as bad as they say it is now

I am going to go outside and burn some logs and trees just to do my part.

I couldnt believe their own words were 'hate speech'

Covering that ass as it goes

Perhaps Goebbels was a jew?

I feel a little bad making fun of Sheila Jackson Lee.

“I’ve held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I had it. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets, need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street,” she explained.

How stupid? How fucking stupid is she and the people who have voted her in?

She has no business writing law about things she knows nothing about.

Also, her assertion that crime in the inner cities is because of access to guns is a real gem. What? Take away the access to guns and all these criminals become alter boys? Help little old ladies across the streets? Open up their own businesses? I am not sure how to overcome this wave of stupid.

Back