Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit. by Vanster - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit.
Page 1 of 5
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 02-21-2019, 21:16
I haven't seen very many "Where is the outrage!?!" posts about that idiot that staged his gay abduction and beating, because the outrage is everywhere.

I haven't seen very much about Trump's attempt to move nuclear moves to Saudi Arabia, because Fox has not covered it, and you are not aware.

I have watched with mild interest as you dip****s have tried to figure out how to right the capsule that you have nazi'd into the ground crying free speech, let me help you:

Free speech means you won't be arrested for suggesting that Obama be shot (As Zool, Havax, and Tele did.

There is no way Fool is going to be able to edit every nazi edit "Scooby: Hitler might have been on to something" and many more.

Last: I say "mild interest," as it mirrors everyone else here. Other than 3 others, there are none that have any interest into the place that the conservatives have driven it.

Rayn is a friend, and he will let it go.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 02-21-2019, 21:18
Sigh. . I was not complete:
If you're here and don't have me in another way, don't bother.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 02-21-2019, 21:18
Vanster thread

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 02-21-2019, 21:20
Drunk again?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
5 - 02-21-2019, 21:23

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 02-21-2019, 21:24
they need to televise specialympics for my viewing pleasure

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
7 - 02-21-2019, 21:27
Well...I'm out. I have enjoyed my time here. Most of you folks are all right. Some of you are just wasting the earths resources staying alive.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8 - 02-21-2019, 21:29

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
9 - 02-21-2019, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
Well...I'm out. I have enjoyed my time here. Most of you folks are all right. Some of you are just wasting the earths resources staying alive.
bye babe

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
10 - 02-21-2019, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I haven't seen very many "Where is the outrage!?!" posts about that idiot that staged his gay abduction and beating, because the outrage is everywhere.

I haven't seen very much about Trump's attempt to move nuclear moves to Saudi Arabia, because Fox has not covered it, and you are not aware.

I have watched with mild interest as you dip****s have tried to figure out how to right the capsule that you have nazi'd into the ground crying free speech, let me help you:

Free speech means you won't be arrested for suggesting that Obama be shot (As Zool, Havax, and Tele did.

There is no way Fool is going to be able to edit every nazi edit "Scooby: Hitler might have been on to something" and many more.

Last: I say "mild interest," as it mirrors everyone else here. Other than 3 others, there are none that have any interest into the place that the conservatives have driven it.

Quote:
Sigh. . I was not complete:
If you're here and don't have me in another way, don't bother.
you should probably print those posts and tape them to your monitor

I doubt you'll remember this tomorrow

good riddance etc.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 02-21-2019, 21:43
Quote:
Happy trails cowboy

cael
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 02-21-2019, 21:52
bon voyage ~~

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 02-21-2019, 22:05
Well vanster started the weekend early...sad.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
14 - 02-21-2019, 22:12

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 02-21-2019, 22:26
vet
vab

and VAV

uno
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 02-21-2019, 22:32

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 02-21-2019, 22:38

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 02-21-2019, 23:57

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 02-22-2019, 00:31
Quote:

1. We all thought it was a hoax but didn't rush to judgement. Hell, we even gave Michael Avenatti a pass until the evidence came in, but it turns out he's just another Washington insider hell bent on ruining trump. Which is way more than the left gave Thomas and Kavanaugh.

2. So you're still mad about Arabs doing what Arabs do? and how is Saudi Arabia worse than Iran? Do you think Trump is going to fly pallets of money into Suadi Arabia? Or maybe it's something else...

What about Trump withdraws from nuclear weapons treaty, accuses Russia of violations. Despite 'russia collusion' even though Democrats are now saying there was none, and Senate Intelligence Committee bipartisan report, which found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

/Link overload
and
TLDR: Read a book.

Akela
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 02-22-2019, 00:38
Quote:
Understandable in a way, but you will be missed.

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , vanster chokes women , vanster is a convict , vanster is a rambling drunk , watch out - herpes thread