Librams; maybe not OFN to some.

Vermillion1

Veteran X
Libram of Voracity: Allows +8 to any one stat enchantment on a head or leg slot.

Requires
1xBlack Diamond
1xLibram of Voracity
4xWhipper Root Tuber
4xCrystal Force

Crystal Force is made from green and blue power crystals in Un'goro (10 of each)

---

Libram of Resilience: Permanently adds 20 fire resistance to a leg or head slot item.

Requires
1xBlack Diamond
1xLibram of Resilience
1xBurning Essence (Found in Brd in the Dark coffer)
4xCrystal Spire

Crystal Spire is made from Yellow and blue power crystals in Un'goro (10 of each) Eastern Pylon.

---

Libram of Constitution

Required Items:

1 x Black Diamond
1 x Lung Juice Cocktail*
1 x Libram of Constitution
4 x Night Dragon's Breath*

After completing the quest you recieve:

1 x Lesser Arcanum of Constitution
(Adds 100 hp to headpiece or legs)

*Quest in Blasted Lands.

*Quest in Felwood: You must have done the quest that requires 15 hearts from the tree elementals above Irontree woods first. Then you need to collect 12 corrupted soul shards, and turn them in to the NPC that gave you the first quest. She'll give you some salve to use on Night Dragon's Breath (a somewhat hard to find plant).

Libram of Tenacity

Required Items:

1 x Black Diamond
4 x Crystal Ward*
1 x Libram of Tenacity
1 x Eye of Kajal*

1 x Lesser Arcanum of Tenacity
(Adds 125 armor to headpiece or legs)

*Quest in Un'Goro: Red and Green power crystals.

*Dropped item: Can also be found in the Dark Coffer in Blackrock Depths.

Libram of Rumination

Required Items:

1 x Black Diamond
1 x Black Blood of the Tormented*
1 x Libram of Rumination
1 x Gizzard Gum*

1 x Lesser Arcanum of Rumination
(Adds 150 mana to headpiece or legs)
edited to reflect latest content patch changes

*Dropped Item: Also found in the Black Coffer in Blackrock Depths.

*Quest in Blasted Lands.

Got my leggings done today, waiting till my SC helm drops before doing the other.

+16 agi > shitty +40 armor kit on leggings and no enchantment on helm.

I got a libram of rapidity in dire maul... though the libram guy in the burning steppes isn't recognizing that i have it :(

Two Librams of Cont on my PvP Head/Leg pieces, Two Librams of Voracity (+8 Int) on my PvE Head/Leg piece.

All other librams are worthless.

Feannag said:
So what are these Librams? Are the equivalent to Flasks in Alchemy?

Semi-rare drops from mobs (usually in 58+ areas) that give you permanent enchants to Head or Leg pieces. Each libram (at least the old ones) needs 4 ingredients, one of which was a Black Diamond from BRD. You also needed to pay 30g to get it. Not sure about the new ones that drop in Dire Maul.

As I understand it, yes. They act just like normal enchants. I need one of those armor ones =O I have a kibram of rumination already tho

I completed the voracity quest several weeks ago and got +8 agi on my eyepatch. Not too bad.

I recently got the Libram of Rapidity, and it increases speed by 1%. That's right, 1 measily percent.

Gee, thanks Blizzard. Way to get my hopes up for something cool, and then crush me with a crappy award.

|Blitzkrieg| said:
Just need an Eye of Kajal and I'll be puting a Libram of Tenacity on my Helm of the Mountain :bigthumb:
Ok go say that out loud to one of your co-workers at the water cooler, and report back their reaction.

Madend said:
I got a libram of rapidity in dire maul... though the libram guy in the burning steppes isn't recognizing that i have it :(

dire maul librams are turned into the guy in the Library in DM. they also require different items.

Im confused. When i was leveling in felwood i had like 50 corrupted soul shards. Now for my libram quest, i need to get these to do the Salve Via Hunting quest to snag what i need. I killed about 40 mobs, and none dropped one, and i need like 24. Thott and alakazam both say around 14-20% per mob. Did they drasticly change the drop rate or do they not drop as much for 60s? =[

JJ. said:
Im confused. When i was leveling in felwood i had like 50 corrupted soul shards. Now for my libram quest, i need to get these to do the Salve Via Hunting quest to snag what i need. I killed about 40 mobs, and none dropped one, and i need like 24. Thott and alakazam both say around 14-20% per mob. Did they drasticly change the drop rate or do they not drop as much for 60s? =[

You sure you grabbed the Cenarion beacon from that guy that gives those quests? Shards won't appear if you don't have it in your inventory.

Back