Booty Bay Observation

FalseMyrmidon said:
Stromgarde is rediculous. Half of it is an Alliance TOWN with GUARDS. Horde have several quests there that require them to kill elite Syndicate mobs. Alliance can hide behind the guards until the Horde are fighting elite mobs then come out and kill them. When I was attempting to quest there I actually formed a raid group with about 15 people in the area to try to kill the Alliance there. That was when I found out they had a fucking town there.

And we have SM. Whats your point?

FalseMyrmidon said:
Where is the Horde FP in Duskwood and Redridge making it easy for Horde to get there?

Redridge is in Searing Gorge. The same goes for Duskwood, or Grom Gol. I never claimed there was a FP there, and why would there be? It's an Alliance place. My point with those places is they are low level contested, and regularly raided by Horde for that reason.

Rebel camp isn't neutral. I tried to go there and got killed by the guards.

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say it was Neutral. I understand it's an Alliance camp.. but it is not comparable to Grom Gol by any stretch of the imagination.

Orcs have about as much lore as humans. Undead should have similar lore backgrounds as humans since they are former humans. Tauren are just as new as Night Elves. Night Elves have a huge backstory from being evolved from Trolls to the Moon Wells, High Elves, the Naga, the original guys who summoned the Burning Legion, Satyrs and more. Night Elves have LOTS of story. Gnomes have Gnomeregan and Trolls have... a few islands that you go to for a few level 8 quests? Trolls seem like they should have a lot of backstory and everything considering that they had a huge civilization but they don't really.

Gnomeregan is hardly "depth" for Gnomes, believe me. It's a few quests where they say "We were betrayed by some fucker and now some retarded gnomes and troglodytes own the place."

Night Elves do seem to have the most lore of any race, though it does kind of poof once you hit Ashenvale. That place is a hodgepodge of quests with no real story. Horde has better Ashenvale quests, what with the story being "We're going to own the NE's, and take this place for ourselves."

I do agree that the Tauren got jacked with their backstory. They are one of my favorite races. As for the Undead.. I still think they have as much lore as they need when compared to other races. They may have been human, but they aren't anymore. In essence they are a brand new race, because their history is 5 years old. A lot of the quests I saw with Undead involved killing Alliance NPC's and basically making the place they settled in as dead as them (via poison, killing, etc..) which seems to fit.

Big Dick Dudley said:
And we have SM. Whats your point?

We can't run behind elite guards in SM. I'd imagine the most frustrating part of that would be actually getting there since you have all the 52+'s running to WP ganking you. I dropped all my stromgarde quests they were way too stupidly frustrating.

BTW Ken what's your Skullcrusher name (so when I gank you I know heehee)

Mine's Dischord 60 priest.

Back