POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1

• Total voters
i was i just played shifter and had never played base but i was voted #1 competitive player there gg

u suck and got aspergers and mania and im suing project z onbehalf of hirez i am king

So when do I get my list of awesome players that are way better than elite competitors back in the day?

I mean, you're not fabricating all of that are you?

Please let me know who has reached the "next level" in Tribes after 16 years of honing skills etc...

Unless you're too scared to show your hand for some reason...

it will mostly be t2 and t:a fags. check out /r/tribes front page for a possible list tpk

most likely this game will be catered to them and any half decent t1 lt or base ppl will not participate

on the off chance it isn't then who knows

some good news is that they have like 17+ ppl working on the game now in some sort of capacity (i think a few of them are advisors and other small roles, not sure if there is more than one coder yet, some new artist(s) which is very good, a new sound guy).

Last edited:
when opsayo said the skiing was like t2 and when mabel said t1 was a flawed game and they'd be catering to t:a people because it had the most skilled players i gave up on that game being remotely good

I wonder how we'd all get along at a TT LAN. Would we all hug and sing Kumbaya or would it be last man standing is King?

the idea of video game lans disgust me

its like paying travel expenses to go sit in a room of other asperger people gassing you with farts

I dunno, when it's all people you know they're p fucking fun. I went to two with a bunch of old arena players in Michigan and it was a blast. Was more like a 3 day party with bouts of tribes mixed in throughout the day. Me, Killa J, Rain, Trash-Man, Leon, Makim, Osiris, Terje, RiDeR to name a few. I think there were something close to 15 of us, maybe more. He had lots of his friends over every night and we had bonfires and drunken midnight golfing, Swimming pool, etc etc... Never ending kegs, women, shit was a blast.

the idea of video game lans disgust me

its like paying travel expenses to go sit in a room of other asperger people gassing you with farts

yes they can be disgusting but with semi-normal people it is just smoking, drinking, playing the game fucked up; just without any attractive people..

I dunno, when it's all people you know they're p fucking fun. I went to two with a bunch of old arena players in Michigan and it was a blast. Was more like a 3 day party with bouts of tribes mixed in throughout the day. Me, Killa J, Rain, Trash-Man, Leon, Makim, Osiris, Terje, RiDeR to name a few. I think there were something close to 15 of us, maybe more. He had lots of his friends over every night and we had bonfires and drunken midnight golfing, Swimming pool, etc etc... Never ending kegs, women, shit was a blast.

these looked like fun i remember the pictures but i still wouldn't go out to play avideo game i can just play online

as far as lans tho the arena lans were the best outcome

then when u look at say that nasl tourney where all the tribes ascend people went and its like 20 skinny nerd kids with glasses sitting on hotel room bed awkwardly not talking while watching 2 people play street fighter. then they go and lose to blitz in the tribes aspergers final. it really is depressing to think of. i wouldnt wish that life on anyone really

these looked like fun i remember the pictures but i still wouldn't go out to play avideo game i can just play online

as far as lans tho the arena lans were the best outcome

then when u look at say that nasl tourney where all the tribes ascend people went and its like 20 skinny nerd kids with glasses sitting on hotel room bed awkwardly not talking while watching 2 people play street fighter. then they go and lose to blitz in the tribes aspergers final. it really is depressing to think of. i wouldnt wish that life on anyone really

fuk u make good points maybe 3am arghs best alternative to avoid smell / social downs

uvalans had nerds, but i would be comfortable saying more than half of the guys i met/saw were normal bros i would/did share a blunt and beer with.

Back