Stories about carnova

Tom Bombadill

Veteran XV
One of carnovas favorite pastimes was when he had admin at Arghs duel. He would use the teleport button very selfishly to become unbeatable in duel. Because of this many people complained, which led to duels where a base happened to randomly spawn on opponents when he was in the red. His favorite one to deploy on ppl was the giant auth base that occasionally caused server crashes.

tried 2 join immune claiming to be d0ur

i got choc and sammyrocks from abusive to come in and ask questions only the real d0ur would know

u failed the test but we were still cool bros

Carnova got to play in many fun scrimmages and stuff while claiming to be other people. One easy way of detection was when teams asked him to get on roger wilco. They asked since when did dabomb (insert other elite triber here) sound 14 years old

One time in an important 5v5 match on team wtf carnova thought it would be funny to MA nonreg as he was about to cap the flag in the final seconds of a game and cost the team the win

One of carnovas favorite pastimes was when he had admin at Arghs duel. He would use the teleport button very selfishly to become unbeatable in duel. Because of this many people complained, which led to duels where a base happened to randomly spawn on opponents when he was in the red. His favorite one to deploy on ppl was the giant auth base that occasionally caused server crashes.

TIL thumper is a carnova smurf

one time in like 2005 or 06 i said in a pu that sometimes i thought i was a down syndrome kid and no was telling me i had down syndrome to be polite and really i was just hallucinating wearing clothes but in reality i was naked and in a diaper and carn0va told me he felt the same way himself

Back