Updated Configs: all 1.41 + latest masters

groov

Veteran XX
i updated the following configs to make sure they had a 1.41/AfterHope .exe and the latest master servers

non-scriptGL configs:

[1.40]2 Configs with AfterHope - No ScriptGL by Groove - TribalWar Forums
T140Basic DOWNLOAD LINK:
T140Basic.zip
T140Groov DOWNLOAD LINK:
T140Groov.zip

scriptGL configs:

Milk-Man config (original size)(2011)
DOWNLOAD LINK:
milktribes_REPACK1.zip

Milk-Man mini config(2013)
DOWNLOAD LINK:
milktribes_mini.zip

Grooves ScriptGL config: T2013_v2
DOWNLOAD LINK
T2013v2.zip

Fires Config for T:A players (based on milkman config)(2014)
DOWNLOAD LINK
Fire_Tribes_repacked.zip

Tribes 2014 EXE Installer:
-Windows GUI installer that creates start menu shortcuts, desktop icons, add/remove programs entries etc
-installs stock 1.40 / Basic Config / Groov config + lots of options
-automatically installs the win8/10 fix on those operating systems that need it during the install process
-all configs have netset installed and configured at stock settings (tweak as you'd like in autoexec)
DOWNLOAD LINK
Tribes_2014_installer_v5.exe

Tribes_2014_installer.png

things groove does when hes bored in canadastan:

makes script to:
(if.filexists){
overwrite sp1.acs.cs
overwrite not.sp1.acs.cs
overwrite serverprefs.cs
overwrite rasadhlp.dll
}
re .zip

dabs

thinks about how its cold

:heart: thanks guise

i dont think i ever really made a thread about the .exe installer thing but its pretty kewl imo, really nub friendly and u can do silly combos like 1998 HUD with all hires textures

at some point i took a bunch of screenshots like i was making a preview for it ...

Tribes_2014_installer_2.png

ps. what dream plas? ;)

i dont think i ever really made a thread about the .exe installer thing but its pretty kewl imo, really nub friendly and u can do silly combos like 1998 HUD with all hires textures

i used this and it was pretty awesome! Even made me replace my other config :O so thanks!!

Just had one question, the CG Sparks are really transparent, where in the config would I change this? I replaced the chainsprks.dts but it didnt work.

Thanks!

tfw only want to go to see CL but thats saturday and i can only go sunday :mad:

3:25 p.m.: CL
3:45 p.m.: RIFF RAFF

4:15 p.m.: JAUZ
5:00 p.m.: NETSKY
5:45 p.m.: TJR
6:30 p.m.: T-PAIN
7:15 p.m.: MAJOR LAZER

sat is the day for sure

and yeah syndrome for the chain bullet tracer its tracer.png i think but its annoying cause u can only use light colors (some blending derpy thing idk)

for the actual impacts from chain bullets i think they're all the stock 1.40 ones in there, idk what they're named

3:25 p.m.: CL
3:45 p.m.: RIFF RAFF

4:15 p.m.: JAUZ
5:00 p.m.: NETSKY
5:45 p.m.: TJR
6:30 p.m.: T-PAIN
7:15 p.m.: MAJOR LAZER

sat is the day for sure

and yeah syndrome for the chain bullet tracer its tracer.png i think but its annoying cause u can only use light colors (some blending derpy thing idk)

for the actual impacts from chain bullets i think they're all the stock 1.40 ones in there, idk what they're named

:mad:

jauz is REALLY good if u ahvent seen him. netsky and tjr are no slouches either.

sunday sucked. cl showed up for 1 song during diplos , aka say 5 words and that was it >;(

this was first time i left something early (like 10 mins early) but got dui fries :)

i only remember her doing segments of dr pepper parts but maybe 1 other song but her drop ins are always super brief

well she wasn't on the list for sunday other than under 'diplo and friends' so yeah, sux tho

ive never really understood why diplo is sometimes major lazer when he collabs with some people, then when he's with skrillex its jack u etc but whatever

i guess each one does have a certain style / sound

Back