Reload this Page a note from tehvul's mom
Page 5 of 24
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
81 - 02-03-2013, 17:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
I know people that have had unmedicated bipolars in their family. NOBODY deserves to have to put up with that ****.
Which is why I live states away, but no. They have to follow me all over everywhere. I got some stalkers up north that do the same type of ****. I'm like ***** you better worry about you. I have my own problems.

EDIT: Like which book do I want to read. On which Kindle. Oh the agony. Woe is me.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-03-2013 at 18:01..
Sponsored Links
arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 02-03-2013, 18:00
tehvul just take your ****ing meds

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
83 - 02-03-2013, 18:02
You first.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 02-03-2013, 18:03
ok i just took my zantac 150

ur turn

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
85 - 02-03-2013, 18:08
Risk of Pneumonia

Over time, using Zantac can increase the possibility of suffering from pneumonia. Pneumonia symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, fever and coughing up colored mucous, according to the Drugs website. Pneumonia is one of the lung infections that long-term use of Zantac can produce. GERD and other reflux conditions can lead to aspiration of food (inhalation), which can lead to such serious lung infections.

Mask Heart Disease
Heartburn may be mistaken for early symptoms of a heart attack, which could worsen over time. Using Zantac to decrease heartburn may also help mask symptoms of heart disease which mimic reflux symptoms, according to the Drugs website. If the ongoing heartburn symptoms of heartburn are accompanied by other early heart disease symptoms like chest pain that spreads to the extremities, dizziness and sweating, as well as the typical nausea from GERD, then heart disease may also be present.

Reduced Effectiveness Due to Smoking, Drinking
Long-term Zantac users may be lulled into thinking occasional use of tobacco products and drinking alcohol can be tolerated. But the Mayo Clinic staff warns that smoking decreases the effect of the histamine-2 blockers and increases the amount of acid your stomach produces. The combination of histamine-2 blockers and alcohol also can have a multiplier effect on blood alcohol levels, increasing inebriation and other adverse effects of alcohol use.

Other Long-Term Effects
When Zantac was used more than a year, a few side effects have been reported in a small number of patients using the OTC Zantac 150. Side effects included blood immunoglobulin e (immune response) and eosinophil (white blood cell) count increases, diarrhea, kidney infections, insomnia, gastritis, migraines and cognitive problems, according to the eHealth Me website.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/12...#ixzz2Jsec8nVU

EDIT: I get bad heartburn when I eat onions. So I don't eat onions. Feel free to poison yourself all you want.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-03-2013 at 18:15..
Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
86 - 02-03-2013, 18:20
what i take away from this thread is tehvul is jealous his sister is higher up the music career totem pole than he is

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
87 - 02-03-2013, 18:21
could you just ****ing translate because i don't know who these people are
who raped who now
and who did you lie about being raped etc

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of ****ing back pedaling bull****

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other **** than that. your family is so god damned ****ed up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so ****ed up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your ****ing family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you ****ing serious?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
88 - 02-03-2013, 18:22
u can **** my b

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 02-03-2013, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
who raped who now

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of ****ing back pedaling bull****

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other **** than that. your family is so god damned ****ed up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so ****ed up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your ****ing family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you ****ing serious?
Serious question: Why do you not permaban them all?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 02-03-2013, 18:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
Serious question: Why do you not permaban them all?
Rayn is hustlin that ad revenue bro ref: scoobysnack thread p2

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 02-03-2013, 18:37
y not ban rusty

srsly tho

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 02-03-2013, 18:39
plz ban rusty that dood is a serial killer we r all in danger

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 02-03-2013, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
who raped who now

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

are you ****ing serious?
You're like. . trying to sort out Deliverance.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
94 - 02-03-2013, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
She called me this morning about it. Saying I had put some **** about Tomoe on here. So I googled my sisters name, like she was complaining about) and 3rd google hit was a link to the Dropping a Dime on Dweasel thread. Fuzzy had e-stalked her fb and copied and pasted the info my mom had publicly listed.

Anyway Mom was *****ing to me. I told her I couldn't delete if I didn't post it so tell my sister tough ****, and welcome to the internet. I told her if she email TW about it she would prob get gotse man back as a response cause freedom is baddass and morons who post **** publicly on the internet should have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Moral of story my sister Tomoe is mad cause someone she wanted to work with for her going no where music career googled her name and 3rd down on the list is that thread.

You can delete the thread that might help. I don't know or give much of **** that's my official opinion. What is my personal opinion is that I find it insulting that some alabama rednecks think they can scare TW with a lawyer they cant afford.
this

EDIT: They see this and their lives are of so little worth they feel judged by it, and whatever "it" is frightens them.

This is some 2 year ago. They need to stay off the internet if they don't know wtf they are doing.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-03-2013 at 18:49..
Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 02-03-2013, 18:47
I foresee this being in the hall of fame...

Defiant10k
VeteranX
Old
96 - 02-03-2013, 18:53
WTF I was planning to watch the commercials during the game, now I'm hitting F5.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 02-03-2013, 18:54
Am I the only one who does not believe in this mehican "family" reality show on TW?

wtf is wrong with you people. just ban tehvul. eveytime he "quits", dwasol aka his other account also stays inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
This is her actions. Not mine. Just like I told her Fuzzy's actions are not mine.

OK to clarify. I have 2 sisters. The one that is mad is not the one Dweasel had his way with. The one that is *****ing, Tomoe, is an airhead. Literally. Every family has an airhead and she is ours well theirs. I dont like them any damned way. But yeah she is a perfect example of why floride is bad.

EDIT: Maybe I should buy her a hat.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
98 - 02-03-2013, 18:58
1. Fuzzy sucks at understanding how to read.

2. Fam gets estalked public fb fam stuff gets posted.

3. No one cared.

4. Almost 2 years later mom calls acting nice. Proceeds to ***** to me about publicly posted stuff she posted that I didn't.

5. Not one **** was given by me.

6. Mom tries to play lawyer cause sister is crying. (she's an adult so wtf?)

7. Tehvul still doesnt give a **** about my sisters problem. That's her problem. Not mine. Not TW's.

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 02-03-2013, 18:59
tehvul2 do you have a blog? Being so talented in so many areas of life it would be a crime to not share it with the rest of the World?

How old are you? Do you own anything more expensive than the computer you post on? Or do you use a internet cafe?

What is the life plan tehvul2 for the next 2 years? I am curious.

All I ever see you do is talk **** about how much you read and how smart you are compared to the rest of TW.

When do you feel the child support or lack of it will catch up with you?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 02-03-2013, 19:00
tehvul r u ready 4 this illuminati half time show

Page 5 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page a note from tehvul's mom

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
assplowed for a new s3 , blow the nigger whistle , classic thread , garcias incest bukkake party , posted from my sore asshole , redmund "the red bung" garcia , redmund garcia sexual deviant , robert garcia child rapist , shitstain of society , spic trash , they raped my son , trolling all tw , yarr matey dweasel raped me