FS: Sennheiser HD-25-I II's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayz

Veteran XX
Bought these for plane usage but never really used them, stuck with IEMs. These have been worn twice. Come with both leather and velour earpads, 1/4 adapter, and carrying bag.

$165 shipped, verified paypal

photofeb0683343pm.jpg

read up on head-fi, everyone loves these headphones and are considered some of the best value (including over the audio technica ath-m50 flavor of the month)

they're pretty comfortable, the folding headband actually helps; put them further apart for a tighter fit, closer together for less pressure

velour earpads are more comfortable, leather ones isolate better.

ayz what iems do u have

i have westone 4 hf5 gr07 and s4's

want to meet in chicago ill buy off u

cash

fuck paypal

and yes i post on headfi

ath-m50 are not flavor of the month lol

theyve been popular for good reason just like audio technica iems are still near the top or the best if you like highs and sparkle

ayz what iems do u have

i have westone 4 hf5 gr07 and s4's

want to meet in chicago ill buy off u

cash

fuck paypal

and yes i post on headfi

uh what, do you want to buy this or do you want to buy my IEMs which are not for sale

i asked what IEMS you have i do not want to buy yours i have westone 4's which are the most expensive IEM's in the world outside of customs i also have etymotics ER4p and HF5 klipsch S4's and a bunch of other random iems

i want to buy headphones possibly but i dont use paypal will u meet me irl pm me anywhere in chicago loop or river north streeterville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back