Guid can't handle Archimonde by -Masqu3- - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Guid can't handle Archimonde
-Masqu3-
VeteranX
Old
1 - 07-15-2008, 06:42
We always have some tard go into fire. Decurses are great, but when someone goes into fire I get aggravated. Best attempt was 28%.

HELP MY NEWBIES KILL THIS *****. We've been on this guy for about 5 days. Thursdays, Sundays, for 2 weeks and usually Tuesday nights after we clear Hyjal.

Sponsored Links
-Masqu3-
VeteranX
Old
2 - 07-15-2008, 08:10
It's not, but for some reason when 1 person gets into the fire, healers heal, however the tank doesn't get enough and he goes down. You can't really assign healers to the tank because of fears. We have our pvp trickets, totems go down, I fearward myself (spriest) and dispel decurses and healers first.

Just saddens me :'(

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
3 - 07-15-2008, 08:25
damn guidos

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 07-15-2008, 09:33
How many healers? The fight isn't a dps race at all, if you have to respec somebody to a offspec to heal it might make the difference.

-Masqu3-
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-15-2008, 10:08
we bring 8 roughly, 3-4 decursers, a tank, and dps. I'm thinking about bringing my healing gear 1700+ roughly and just heal because I'm not an idiot >.<

We preach survive, not dps. We actually did a few attempts just to see who would run in fire. First attempted, made it to like 7mins, someone gets in fire, and we /kick.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 07-15-2008, 10:11
People getting feared into a doomfire or getting trapped in circle of fire is part of the fight, it becomes a problem if you always have 5+ people with the dot, or people with really low HP which shouldn't be the case by Archi.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 07-15-2008, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Masqu3- View Post
It's not, but for some reason when 1 person gets into the fire, healers heal, however the tank doesn't get enough and he goes down. You can't really assign healers to the tank because of fears. We have our pvp trickets, totems go down, I fearward myself (spriest) and dispel decurses and healers first.

Just saddens me :'(
if you can't handle one soul charge you suck

get better healers, druids hots + priest renew + PoM is a good amount of healing to help keep him up, tank needs to learn when to use his block cooldowns and stuff

druid hots are enough alone to heal through doomfire, if you have 2 resto druids, have them throw on their hots, and a priest renew is enough

for some reason, my last hyjal clear was really laggy, and we had like 8 people affected by doomfire, np, its easy to heal through if you aren't an idiot, make grid show doomfire so people can see who to heal.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 07-15-2008, 15:32
If you see dps that can't stay out of the doomfire start removing them, raids do the fight with 20 people just to keep retards from causing problems.

CandyMan
i have been denied
Contributor
Old
9 - 07-15-2008, 15:47
Take 10 healers until you can get it done right, druids would be a boon for decursing and healing

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 07-15-2008, 15:59
Keep in mind that it isn't a wipe even if 2-3 people die, provided your healers are calm and keeps the heals coming.

The whole idea is to simply LIVE in this fight. Enrage shouldn't ever be a problem if you can manage to live. And even if enrage does become a problem, then you can adjust from there.

Play to live against instead of taking down the boss.

9er
VeteranX
Old
11 - 07-15-2008, 16:30
My guild had the same problems after 2 nights in there. We altered our strat on the 3rd night and saw a lot more progress being made, and we eventually killed him on that 3rd night.

Archimonde - Page 29 - Elitist Jerks

Posts #702 and #715. It's basically a 4 camp + middle strat. Each of the 5 groups is fully self-sufficient with their own decurser(s), healer(s), and even their own vent channel to call out movement in. I know it's overkill, but for some reason people survived much better if they had a group to coordinate with. They're still downies for even needing a strat like this, but hey, whatever you gotta do to collect the loot.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Guid can't handle Archimonde

Social Website Bullshit