thinking about transfering

-Masqu3-

Veteran X
anyone need a shadow priest? ;o

pvp - 250 resil, s1 dagger +40sp dmg

pve - some drops from kara, 922 shadowdmg, and ive got some spare healing gear that gets me 1k+ heals!

just thinking about transfering, i also have a 46 rogue im going to transfer onto a different account and powerlevel him with my priest so I can have an OP class.

you might want to say something like...hrmmm.... faction? or maybe if you are on a pvp or pve server? yea i think those would be good places to start

yar, undead and its pvp. who does pve, im not much for just killing NPCs all day long.

I only find this amusing only because I was tooling around on my Normal 70 hunter the other night and I was talking to someone else about hunters and arena. It seems the Normal folks are a lot more die-hard about PvP for some reason, they get so zealous talking about how they'll gank so many Horde/Alliance. For some reason they stick to their sides like glue on Normal realms and most don't even seem to even realize they can roll both sides on one realm.

I also found it funny because there's a bug that should have been dead a long time ago. I was told when you play a hunter on Normal you can get people to flag by using traps. Seems still if you wake on a trap set by someone on the opposite faction you trigger the trap and flags you. Wonder if it works with mines too...

Back