Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

who the fuck is crow

crow is a guy who plays in argh's duel mostly, but i played lots of the base pick ups a year ago when we were doing them every sunday. not a huge fan of LT, but i play it sometimes.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6384

here a little throw back of the base pick ups for anyone who wasn't around when we play them.

I've also been hosting various tribes servers for the past decade and a half, and have sank well over 10k+ into this game over the years. this past month i paid for both argh's duel and annihilation community server. for a few years i had full ftp / tricon access to all 3 active servers on branzone (base community, arghs duel, and annihilation). i still do have full access to 2 out 3 of the active servers.

im the guy that helps out behind the scenes to keep things running. i also like to play sometimes.

Last edited:
Are we shipping Crow and Lemon's love for one another?

lemon_x_jerry_the_crow_by_illunanati-d7nys7x.png

lemon i stepping off to be the bigger man. i don't have the mindset of being grown child on forums. your high point is quite amazing. im watching in awe at what a dominate internet force you are. you should be proud of your self.

and i never melt down. lemon just over exaggerate. it happens when one thinks with the strategies of a child. no honor or class.

Back