Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

I was the bass player :cool: (thanks). And yeah we were 19-20 at the time that was recorded.

My band now is by no means great but better than that one.

Hah, well if that's the case, if you ever move to Miami and want to play, let me know. My band's been hurting for a bass player forever.

And yes, Dweasel, I know you'd fuck her. You fucked your kid. Why wouldn't you fuck someone else's kid?

lol

Note: all the women pictured are big-booty'd Cubans. I have several people from TW friended on FB - like FancyCat, FOURSTAR, kMz, Tiberius Khan, opium; all can contest to what I do/who I am/ my life.

Before anyone attempts to attack me again, or maybe I'll be able to provide future trolls with ammo: I'm 24, live in Miami, work as a writer - both freelance and constant work - for various publications, have a wealthy family, am slowly balding, and I'm self taught in my craft. I don't have any huge master's degrees or anything of significance. I've just been lucky enough to be artistically talented in several ways to make my own living (though my family is wealthy, I don't depend or accept hand-outs from them).

Now back to trolling.

Last edited:
So because I've posted something that pertains to my actual life, I therefore have self-esteem issues? I think the definition of having self-esteem issues stems from a person's lack of willing to share their life with others.

Maybe I'm just normal, but I think you're an upset fag.

Did reading about my life make you feel inferior?

i don't understand what would make me feel inferior

i do understand that people who repeatedly try to impress others or convince others that their lives are good/better have relatively low self-esteem

So by definition, your constant need to respond to my and Obibun's frivolous posting on TribalWar with negative comments would constitute your lack of self-esteem. Am I getting this right?

Edit: You don't even need to respond to that. You spend 95% of your time weight lifting, and the other 5% arguing with people on TW who you feel threatened by.

It speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Hah, well if that's the case, if you ever move to Miami and want to play, let me know. My band's been hurting for a bass player forever.

And yes, Dweasel, I know you'd fuck her. You fucked your kid. Why wouldn't you fuck someone else's kid?

lol

Note: all the women pictured are big-booty'd Cubans. I have several people from TW friended on FB - like FancyCat, FOURSTAR, kMz, Tiberius Khan, opium; all can contest to what I do/who I am/ my life.

Before anyone attempts to attack me again, or maybe I'll be able to provide future trolls with ammo: I'm 24, live in Miami, work as a writer - both freelance and constant work - for various publications, have a wealthy family, am slowly balding, and I'm self taught in my craft. I don't have any huge master's degrees or anything of significance. I've just been lucky enough to be artistically talented in several ways to make my own living (though my family is wealthy, I don't depend or accept hand-outs from them).

Now back to trolling.

Ah, that explains it.

It doesn't matter what the truth is, you just want to make copy.
You "muck rake" for a living.
Annnnnnnd, you get paid to do so.

I would get sooooo furious back then.

But now, "I don't care"
You think you're the ONLY one who can "write"?
I can, I just didn't go that route.

Meh. ........ Evangelina coming home (supposedly)

She called... said the guards told her to pack up.

ANGIE believes in me, and aside from my responsibilities
That's all that matters to me.

step 1) stop being a sensitive faggot who gets angry at people on the internet who lead more interesting lives than you

i'm not angry

i just want you to help me be awesome like you

why do you have to be such a dick just teach me

i'm afraid if i go to sleep you'll post something that crucial that i'll miss

i want to start asap being awesome

Back