i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

1339184763431.gif

In fact, cliffs are this:

-Pages 1-2: A hotornot.com experiment review.
-Pages 2-57: ICFire being mad (posting 4x more than anyone) because no-one things his daughter is hot and mistakenly thinking the law is on his side and everything on the net is private. Also he fails to take the advice of anyone to just quit the thread.
(interlude)
- ~ Page 50: Rayn getting worried someone is hacking rep comments
- ~ Page 52: His daughter appears but doesn't tell us for the second time that she is hot because of all the young navy guys who are all over her.

Also, ICFire, this means you're a grandfather?!

Last edited:
icfire just don't look at your rep and you won't have any of these problems

you should have followed my advice from 3+ months ago

sort of odd for someone who doesn't care about rep to check their rep so frequently

it's not like you get emailed every time someone reps you or anything. if you don't check your rep it's like rep isn't even a thing, which sounds pretty awesome for someone who doesn't care about rep

DEER ANDERSON AGAIN,

FORUM PEEPLES ARE STILL MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY SON ON INTERNETZ. THEY ARE CYBERBULLY US BOTH AND I SHOWED THEM LAW SAYING THEY CANT DO THAT TO ME. BUT I WONT PURSOO THAT. I THEN MAKE POST TELLING THEM THAT I TROLL THEM HAHA! BUT I AM NOT HARASS THEM ACCORDING TO LAW.

THIS BIG PROBLEM THAT DESERVE NATIONAL ATTENTION. THEY MEAN TO ME AFTER I CALL THEM STUPID. MY SON POSTED THERE TOO AND SCARED THEM BADLY WITH STRONG MANLY SENTENCES LEARNED IN NAVAL DENTISTRY WARFAIR SKOOL. THIS ARE SERIUS BIZNESS BECUZ TW ADMIN DELETED BAD REPUTATIONZ COMENTS IN BASE OF DATA AND CALLED ME LYER. I HAD PROOF BUT IT DISAPPERED ON ME. I REED THEM AND THAT IS PROOF.

PLEAZE HALP MOAR.

ICPEDO

PS: CAN ARE SONS PLAY TOGETHER SUMTIME? I LIKE GOOD SORD FIGHT.

i dont understand where these fucking people come from that have to get their family involved in tw in some negative way.

first its tehvul with his mom and sister threatening to sue rayn and now its this asshat. y cant u ppl keep a cap on ur family drama bull shit and not bring it to tw.

ban in order maybe?

Back