Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****
Page 1 of 11
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-01-2012, 14:56
Some woman (Republican) was attempting to make a point that the the number of **** pregnancies is too low to create laws around abortion (paraphrasing), and before she could finish, the DS idiot claimed 32,000 women get pregnant by **** every year. Of course, the liberal idiots in the audiences laughed to make sure their ignorance was well known.

Only problem with that is that there are only 84,000 total rapes accusations (not even convictions) in 2010. That means ~38% of all **** claims end in pregnancy? Wow, alleged rapists sure do have potent sperm. Libtard math.

Liberals: the kings of intellectual dishonesty and anti-intellectualism (the religious being the queen).

Sponsored Links
Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
i'm genuinely surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
val has all the facts

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
well this should be good

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 09-01-2012, 14:58
The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 09-01-2012, 15:01
ppl that say republitard libtard r rly smart

cael
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 09-01-2012, 15:01
liberals just don't take into account the fact that vagina's kill **** sperm

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 09-01-2012, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.
The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 09-01-2012, 15:04
yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
10 - 09-01-2012, 15:04
God says abortion is fine and dandy, who are you to say otherwise?

btw, you are also to kill a child that talks back to you.

God
Veteran4
Old
11 - 09-01-2012, 15:05
****-related pregnancy: estimates and de... [Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

I've not looked over the study but here is the source of the 32,000 figure as far as I can tell.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc
Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please regardless of age... you know, women's rights.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
In Demolition Man abortion was illegal, that's all anyone needs to know

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
15 - 09-01-2012, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please... you know, women's rights.
You can use the bible to justify killing a child, hell god had people kill their children in fact.

That fit for you?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 09-01-2012, 15:09
and u definitely cannot abort during the 3rd trimester cause the fetus looks like a baby, u know, science

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
****-related pregnancy: estimates and de... [Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

I've not looked over the study but here is the source of the 32,000 figure as far as I can tell.
Fits into the category of people claiming **** just so they can have the abortion no questions asked.

There's no way almost 40% of **** accusations (not excluding bull**** claims, or possibly including people who don't report) end in pregnancy. That's ridiculous to say the least.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after
This is genius and i agree.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Quote:
The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.
I think i ment to write debate not arguement.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 09-01-2012, 15:11
Quote:
Fits into the category of people claiming **** just so they can have the abortion no questions asked.

There's no way almost 40% of **** accusations (not excluding bull**** claims, or possibly including people who don't report) end in pregnancy. That's ridiculous to say the least.
interesting u got 40% from 5% after reading the paper, but w/e ur the genius on here

Page 1 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
validerp