Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
there had to be some huge bomb on that second plane....no way it would of collapsed just cause of the initial impact

K fellas. We've trained most of our lives for this. We might not have jetpacks... but I know most of you have played counter-strike.

i'm with the guy saying DONT GIVE INTO RACISM, seen "enemy of the state"? This isn't that far from that, and I'm not going to be proud of our country if hate mongers create internment camps.

On the other hand, this just keeps getting worse.

Bevski said:
there had to be some huge bomb on that second plane....no way it would of collapsed just cause of the initial impact

Maybe a bomb. Maybe the jet fuel. That buiding was smoldering. Looked like a red, bleeding, gaping wound where the 2nd plane went in.

Bevski said:

No bomb would survive the crash IMO. Buildings are simply NOT designed to have planes run into them.

I can't believe it fell... the building next to it is on fire now. Shit I feel like I'm watching a Movie... damn it I only wish I was.... someone pinch me, I'm dreaming right?

Im fuckin scared out of my mind....20 mins from Chicago and I hear all of downtown Chicago is being shut down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back