JuggerNaught - i am bored, so i have some questions for you

this thread isn't about how much of a baller i am

its about how you're 1 firing away from murdering everyone in your office and turning the gun towards your chin and blowing out the back of your skull

Juggs do you ever take a break from TW? Like even a couple of hours? MY God, go outside for a change.

maybe you're making up your own style of redneck PUA's that are specifically effective for morbidly obese southern women over 45 years of age

lol your life is a blueprint for failure - thanks for your public service of showing the youth of this forum how not to live their lives.

depends - on one hand juggernaught is a fucking racist piece of shit, but on the other hand this ignorance may be overpowered by his latent homosexuality, including but not limited to his love for the feel of stubble on his genitals

This thread is hilarious because of Juggs. Not because Juggs is funny, but because he is proving everyone else right.

not only does he dodge the questions but he instead unwittingly throws in little nuggets of proof of his aching to come out of the closet

i cant take a blatantly racist failed business owner who snakes fat middle age women for startup loans seriously when he calls me a redneck

maybe its a credibility thing

here's my question:

juggernaught,

do you ever get tired of incessantly defending yourself against an internet that can rarely agree on anything, yet conclusively and collectively has determined that you are the epitome of worthlessness?

im just glad juggs has not had a chance to procreate yet. no way do i want his failed genes propagating

this thread isn't about how much of a baller i am

its about how you're 1 firing away from murdering everyone in your office and turning the gun towards your chin and blowing out the back of your skull

so what you're saying is that you're in here giving me shit about what you think i'm doing in/with my life, but you are living with mom, working at the drive thru, and hoping like hell to get that open slot in the spring for 'freds house 'o edumacation'

juggs was the biggest moron in the UR community 6 or 7 years ago

now hes the biggest moron in the whole TW community...much larger but he still is the shining star

so what you're saying is that you're in here giving me shit about what you think i'm doing in/with my life, but you are living with mom, working at the drive thru, and hoping like hell to get that open slot in the spring for 'freds house 'o edumacation'

:lol:

true or false

you work at dell as tech support and probably have a manager thats half your age who just graduated from a local community college

iggle is mad because he was constantly getting schooled in UR.

all the time you spent playing, you would think you wouldn't have sucked as bad as you did.

true or false

you work at dell as tech support and probably have a manager thats half your age who just graduated from a local community college

false
my turn

you have no education past highschool, or 'some college' and work probably somewhere in the retail sector.

true or false

that fat woman in your picture was probably someone you considered a significant other at one point, only she left you because she could be more financially stable with a 21 year old black guy with a GED

you didnt answer. thats how the game is played. If you cant understand the basic rules of true or false, im going to say i hit the mark on your education.

Welp, thats about all i need to see here. Nap if you need a job, let me know, i think that the mexicans that clean out our bathrooms need a hand. I'm off to bed.

Back