[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

LOL! what is that from?

I love how you guys are always begging people to post pictures of their girlfriends/ex's and then when people actually do they get flamed for it. This forum is a waste of internet space, and so are the people that troll it.
May I point out to you that you are here trolling this very site, mr waste of internet space?

aiden said:
I'm sure she's really gonna enjoy finding out I posted them. Thanks.

Nobody else to blame than yourself, dumbass. You were fishing for e-fame and got owned. Just accept it and move on, there's nothing to recover here.

I love how you guys are always begging people to post pictures of their girlfriends/ex's and then when people actually do they get flamed for it. This forum is a waste of internet space, and so are the people that troll it.

So you didn't view this forum as a waste of internet space until you got busted lying? You've been here for over a year :rofl:

Btw, I can't wait until some member comes in here 2 weeks from now saying "lol hi there boyz, im the gurl in that pic and yes joe is fucking me!! hes so dreamy, lol"

Then aiden will come back saying "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!111shift" and the "girl" won't post ever again. :rofl:

You don't have to make up these sexual encounters.

I'm sure it will happen for you eventually.

It just takes longer for some people to be intimate with a woman.

I am betting he made this thread in jest and you all are over reacting as usual. If not that is some sad yet funny shit.

have yall met my new girlfriend? i met her at a bar last night and totally scored
NataliePortmanPicture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back