'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

this reminds me of that dave chappelle skit, the mad real world

where 2 black dudes fuck chad's girlfriend while he cries in the corner and beats it

i bet attractive people actually do this, esp. in those rich suburbia communities. if i wasn't too attached to a chick and she was down for letting me screw around as much as i wanted, i'd be all for it.

i bet attractive people actually do this, esp. in those rich suburbia communities. if i wasn't too attached to a chick and she was down for letting me screw around as much as i wanted, i'd be all for it.

attractive ppl cheat

ugly ppl share

Afterimage is going to end up like NGFM in 5 years when she divorces him and takes all of his money. The only difference is he'll get to fuck fatties while NGFM just complains on TW.

we also need pictures of afterimage and his wife

and his wife's address and favorite position

edit: i'm personally a big fan of doggie style afterimage, you think your wife will go for that?

maybe we can film it and you can watch me pound the shit out of your wife

sometimes i spend the night with my right hand, and sometimes my left hand, and both of them are cool with it. but i guess that's not polyamory because they're not stroking off some other guy.

sometimes i spend the night with my right hand, and sometimes my left hand, and both of them are cool with it. but i guess that's not polyamory because they're not stroking off some other guy.

that's what you think :brows:

Back