looking at getting an apartment with a roommate

Yes, a dildo magically appeared in the back yard :lol:

I had to clean that up with a shovel.

No, Scoobysnack took a switch he had bought (and left) at the house over a year before without telling anyone... which caused much drama.

As for the Scumbag... she was the trailer park queen for a while. (Go figure) Then she moved that same numbnuts meth-head guy to Reno to live with her.

Funny story about him that Scumbag told me -

He wound up answering a CraigsList ad for hot quick sex in a hotel room with some chick, and he goes to the hotel to meet her. They have a drink or two in the room, and the next thing he knows, it's the next morning and he's waking up face down on the mattress, buck naked, with his ass all lubed up and sore.

He went to her house afterwards and said he didn't know what happened to him. Then he went and got an AIDS test and smoked some more meth.

Something else I forgot...

During the course of all the court stuff, (where I was legally barred from going in the house), I wound up looking up the scumbag's previous landlord, hunted her down through the phone book, and wound up talking to his wife. Turns out the scumbag skated out on two month's rent from there too, after promising the landlord to pay him.

Go figure eh.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of to say other than sorry you had to deal with that shit is How fucked up would it have been if the judge had ordered you to pay alimony and child support. lol It can allways be worse!

Damn dude I had no idea she was that fucking crazy. Didn't she date Strega or something or a bit too? I also spent 2 fucking hours on Roger Wilco trying to get her fucking mic to work because she wouldn't touch anything for fear of her boyfriend beating the shit out of her for touching the computer. Fun stuff

Dude, I've known Strega longer than I knew MadCunt, and I always liked Strega and I always liked MadCunt. But after the two of them started going out, both of them would say the most horrible, fucked up shit about each other and I ignored it, wrote it all off as... you know... fucked up boy-vs-girl stuff. But after all this stuff happened, I wound up talking to Strega about it, and he was like DUDE... WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME?!?! And I couldn't say anything but ya know... "Man... I thought it was just girl-vs-boy stuff and didn't pay it any mind...."

All the stuff she accused him of is the same shit she accused me of. The thing about the chick is - if things don't go exactly her way, she will twist and warp reality to fit whatever the hell suits her purposes. And what's truly creepy is - I think she actually believes it all. I think she truly believes that Strega was stalking and hacking and cheating on her and all the shit she accused him of, and I think she truly thinks that I wronged her some kind of way because I didn't let her do whatever she wanted in my house.

It's just creepy. Very creepy chick.

Back