[~100 pics + story] My trip through South-America. by sehvi - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [~100 pics + story] My trip through South-America.
Page 3 of 13
CosmicBlend
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 05-08-2007, 19:05
Great Pictures, enjoyed reading through it

Sponsored Links
adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 05-08-2007, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by sef View Post
well.. i had 5500 euro, if you do it right you could get a 1000 dollar flight ticket with a stretched out time in between whatever you want.. i was stupid and payed 700 euro for a one way to brazil, and another 700 to go from Lima > Madrid > Barcelona > Amsterdam..

I think i spent ~4500 euro including the flights in 4 months of South America.. but i if you do it right you could live on that money for like 8 months or so.. the first 2 months we only slept in hotels, ate in expensive restaurants and partied all night long at fancy touristy places in brazil.

While later on Bolivia we went to hostals.. yes less privacy but no problem for 2/3 euro a night including a breakfast you could do it quite cheap really.. depends on what you do.. most hostals offer a kitchen too so you could pay each like 1 dollar if you're with 5/6 people and cook pasta or whatever you want.
I've only got 3000 Euros.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 05-08-2007, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpiumAddict View Post
how the **** did you get that kind of money to spend? i almost wanted to say blow, but you didn't really blow it.. but it's a good deal of money, especially taking those 4 months off work too.
Well i finished high school, and now im taking a break before i go to uni, so i worked this ****ty job at a cleaning company for over 6 months (mostly 50 hrs a week) and then got out.

Prolly going to Asia next year (India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan) or Middle-America (Mexico, and all those piss small lands inbetween and Colombia in the end ) cuz i really can't be arsed to go to school.

che
VeteranX
Old
44 - 05-08-2007, 19:08
Great trip, great post...thanks for sharing! I could have used more pictures of hot brazilian chicks...but oh well.

Vee
VeteranX
Old
45 - 05-08-2007, 19:08
Unbelievable- I'm jealous. Thank you for sharing!

OpiumAddict
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 05-08-2007, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by sef View Post
Well i finished high school, and now im taking a break before i go to uni, so i worked this ****ty job at a cleaning company for over 6 months (mostly 50 hrs a week) and then got out.

Prolly going to Asia next year (India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan) or Middle-America (Mexico, and all those piss small lands inbetween and Colombia in the end ) cuz i really can't be arsed to go to school.
6 months of work out of high school doesn't pay for something like this in the U.S. My guess is you took out some loans, brought back a bunch of that coke, and tripled your loan.

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 05-08-2007, 19:10
Looks like a blast. Mind if I ask what your total expenses were?

edit: wow 2 whole pages by the time I was done looking

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 05-08-2007, 19:10
good post, some dumbass tried to bring one of those sticks of dynamite back on a flight to Houston. Really caused a pain in the ass for everyone involved. And congratz on not getting killed in SA.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 05-08-2007, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian ng View Post
I've only got 3000 Euros.
Is more than enough if you skip brazil... and argentina + chile. Peru and Bolivia are so cheap and have the most attractive things..

It would be great to start in Rio, work yourself up quickly into Argentina (that way you can see the iguacu falls too.. we missed them). and then get up into bolivia start directly at the salt flats.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 05-08-2007, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
Great trip, great post...thanks for sharing! I could have used more pictures of hot brazilian chicks...but oh well.
cameras got stolen containing that

Dennis
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 05-08-2007, 19:15
Awesome thread and awesome pics. My dad is from Bolivia and I traveled the country for a month when I was younger visiting my relatives and such. You should've checked out Cochabamba. That was my favorite city then Santa Cruz probably. La Paz and it's surrounding area was crazy though. Those mountain bus rides in the clouds are something like I've never seen since.

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 05-08-2007, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSlice View Post
This thread would mean something if you were not more ugly then sin and had I not seen a thread on Genmay about a guy that did something similar, but had nudes of hot hookers all over South America. YOU FAIL
link? I love this **** and we all love hot nude pics.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 05-08-2007, 19:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Awesome thread and awesome pics. My dad is from Bolivia and I traveled the country for a month when I was younger visiting my relatives and such. You should've checked out Cochabamba. That was my favorite city then Santa Cruz probably. La Paz and it's surrounding area was crazy though. Those mountain bus rides in the clouds are something like I've never seen since.
Wow yea.. beautifull isn't it? **** man i missed Cochabamba.. we took the road southways and went through Sucre, Potosi, Uyuni and such. Sucre is sweet man. I didn't like La Paz that much though.. dunno.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 05-08-2007, 19:17
isn't it "than sin" ? (regarding the post WITH THE BIG LETTERS).

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 05-08-2007, 19:19

This is the camera which we used by the way:

Canon Ixus 60 (great camera.. my mate is quite good with it so that's why a lot of pictures came out quite good too).

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56 - 05-08-2007, 19:23
Wow, excellent thread

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
57 - 05-08-2007, 19:29
Dude. Thanks for taking me to South America. Didn't cost me a dime.

ChiNa
VeteranX
Old
58 - 05-08-2007, 19:33
Hey sef, seems like a great experience. How's the internet connectivity in some of the rural areas you've been? I work as a stock trader these days and I'd like to go on a trip similar to yours. If it's possible to hook up to the internet twice a week to check up on my long term portfolio it'll work out.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 05-08-2007, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiNa View Post
Hey sef, seems like a great experience. How's the internet connectivity in some of the rural areas you've been? I work as a stock trader these days and I'd like to go on a trip similar to yours. If it's possible to hook up to the internet twice a week to check up on my long term portfolio it'll work out.
There's internet in all the cities, because the people mostly can't pay internet connections there are internet cafe's all over the place. I really don't know how it is with the really rural areas because to be honest i only visited the gringo trail and every place where you go as a tourist has internet anyway. South America isn't that underdeveloped.

Valt best wel mee, je kunt overal internetten ik zat zelf ook echt dag en nacht op internet het kost ook geen ruk, soms heb je geluk en zitten er goeie connecties tussen, soms ook weer niet .

pm me anders even je email adres als je msn gebruikt ofzo, ik kan je later wel een keer wat **** uitleggen.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 05-08-2007, 19:39
nice pics man

my only problem is that there weren't more of them

:-)

Page 3 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [~100 pics + story] My trip through South-America.

Social Website Bullshit