[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

you're dumber than i thought

talking about the future using past tense

i hope your girl passed 4th grade English, because apparently you didn't. your baby would've been dumb as rocks

i hope your girl passed 4th grade English, because apparently you didn't. your baby would've been dumb as rocks

This coming from you gives me great comfort knowing that you're always wrong.

And retarded for thinking you're right.

Could you shut the fuck up?
Let LGBR shine :sunny: This is his moment of [strike]glory[/strike] failure.
Good thread.

i think if lagbers abortion and fngrbangs miscarriage had a lovechild, it would still be cooler than durak. even if he was wearing his ruby slippers.

533300870_l.jpg

well, just remember that life moves on, and whatever happened, you can't take back now. You're already taking action upon it, and hopefully that goes as planned. now all you can do is learn from it. But even though you may not value my opinion, I think you did the right thing. At least after the fact you decided to do something about it. That's a huge deal, and I think i'd probably be freaking out more than you. You did something that you could've prevented, although at this point, your acting upon it, and you should learn from it.

Back