The first 25 posters in this thread will have their forum name changed

I'm calling bullshit

He actullay said this for me. I was drunk and talking to his sister on the phone and he told me about this thread. So I said "dude post in there for me my power is out(lightning). So he thought about it and I guess he posted for himself.

You little fucker.

P.S. Synent is really Feedback from "Who want's to be a Superhero?"

;)

I've always wanted my name to be changed from sef into sehvi (since sef is an old nick which i kinda stopped using not much later after i regged to the TW boards)

But i thought asking for a name change would look stupid and tw flamepatrol would be all over me :shrug:

wow, we sure have a bunch of stupid people here

suggestion: randomize the first 25 names and re-assign them

That's right, when I get back from Pittsburg on Monday evening I will be changing the names of the first 25 people who reply to this thread. I will be changing the names to something random and something they possibly may not like. This change will be unarguable and irrevocable with no exceptions. In fact, after I change the names, I will probably not look at the forums for another 2 weeks since I'm very busy.

Hi rayn!

We need more Rayn on the forums. Those few months where he was back were most excellent.

Who can forget the day that titles disappeared, or the day that names were replaced with user IDs?

This is a terrible name change thread where I randomly select your new names, not the good kind where you get to pick what your name want to be.

See you all Monday!

Hey, you're part of the first 25 now :)

Back