lol some girl thinks iam a guy at her job on AIM

Snapple, you need to be less aggressive and go back to convincing her to walk up to this dude and kiss him without saying anything. That will be the best part hahaha.

Mike is in for a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG run. He's either going to like it, or get a restraining order for this bitch :rofl:. If she really does kiss him at work without saying anything he's gonna freak "Ahhhh dirty nasty bitch kissed me ahhhhh". :rofl: BTW Snapple you're my hero!

Oh shit, it took me 7 pages to realize the mike you're talking about isnt akuma. That would've made it funnier, nipples :\

snapple, i know you dont know me, but for the sake of funny and the rest of tribalwar, i will paypal you 50 dollars if you go to work on sunday and videotape the scene.

I don't know where people find these chicks, I swear to god. If I tried to proposition any of the girls around here for sex, I think they'd be gone in two seconds.

Town is full of cold bitches :(

I cannot believe she accepted him talking so outright dirty to her when she has talked to the girl he liked before and she said he was heavy into the books and studying.

when she signs on today i'll talk to her normally, the only thing is, just because shes working on sunday doesnt mean mike is :|

this is easily one of the funniest things i have read in a very long time

jesus shit i am laughing OUT LOUD

Back