my awesome navy birthday ball experience (shitty)

fancy,
you should have joined the marines
then flown the president's chopper and have been stationed at Quantico here in VA. then you and i could go on wacky adventures.

oh, sorry about that drunkdial a few weeks ago.

Hey Scatman, when are you coming to LBK faggot? You said you'd end up in Amarillo at some point and make the trip down, so you'd better make good on that!

You just need to get the pimping out in the open right up front. "You are buying, I'm broke"...well that's how I say it when I am imagining it...

Archimedes said:
Hey Scatman, when are you coming to LBK faggot? You said you'd end up in Amarillo at some point and make the trip down, so you'd better make good on that!

my deployment cycle is nuts. i won't be able to go to amarillo until mid febuary if then.

i was at a newstand once and i thought i had to fart so i ripped one and a trickle of shit came out

the ride home sucked because i was sitting on my shitty butt

one time i was playing basketball with diarrhea

yeah, i dont htink i need to go any further with the story :mecry:

Good story, but damn you have been in the Navy long enough not to make so many stupid uniform mistakes. I would have laughed at you too. Unofrtuantely I was working during our Navy Ball, so I didn't get to go.

But I made sure to be off for the christmas one :)

Fancy Cat said:
unfortunely, i can't find any of my medals. DOH. I say fuck it, and hop in my car and head off to pick up my date. When I get her I realize not only did i forget my medals, but i forgot my wings.

Medals? no offense, but what medals?

Other than that, what a stupid bitch. In my experience, rather they cry and sweat about you than get everything their way.

One of the big reasons I'm single, can't stand the games.

Stig said:
Medals? no offense, but what medals?

Other than that, what a stupid bitch. In my experience, rather they cry and sweat about you than get everything their way.

One of the big reasons I'm single, can't stand the games.

the mcdonalds looking medal and the global terrorism medal and the expert rifle medal and the expert pistol medal

I find it a little odd FC claims to have been to many many naval functions and was yet completely oblivious to the dress code. How do you manage to pull that off?

Your date being bitchy, that is a woman thing. We guys will naturally tally it all up and do a numbers game but she won't care about that. The simple action of paying for the drinks at the function and later cover at the club is considered "on date". They could care less about what was spent beforehand, it's who pays for what "on date" that counts, that's why her attitude went south so fast.

i normally don't read stuff about other people's bad days and stuff, but for some reason this story really captivated me.

rating for this story:
A++++++ excellent poster, would read again!!

i've had a similar experience with a much more understanding girl. sounds like it cost about $600+ to see what kind of underwear she had on.

i laughed

i fucking cried

but i laughed

and then i got really confused, scared and angry

then i was just angry

so angry with rage not seen since discovering the segway was the mystery item

then i was so upset for fancy and the tears came rolling like the thunder outside my cold dark hallway of my apartment (metaphor for my mind)

im here now after what appears to be a rollercoaster, and fancy cat dint have to pay any money for it

maybe im just thankful for what i have

Back