The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Clu said:
do those doors even stay open if they're not propped? i forget
most hotels auto lock, i havnt been to one that doesnt. unlocks w/ the key and as soon as u pull the key out its locked again, thus the only way it would be wide open is if it was propped open

Clu said:
i'll be pleasantly surprised if the cops are able to do anything about this.

Yea, its not like people carrying shit out of a hotel room they weren't staying in would be caught on videotape or anything..

Sojourn said:
Yeah, that just doesn't make sense. Someone steals 100 bucks, you're already hard up for cash, and you say "fuck it" and take off? And how do you not notice that the room is suddenly trashed? (Assuming it wasn't that bad before)

I didn't know mitch was missing money till after we started to drive home. ANd the room was trashed to fuck before that, they had quite a few people in our room which we didnt even know about. Two were drunk one night, and i dont know if any others were the next, and cosmic planned on being the last night. I didnt notice my keys were missing till i got 95% the way home. ( i had given mitch a second set of keys incase of emergency) The reason i didnt pay for the room was because i was under the impression amuns dad "had it" which is what i heard amun and mitch tell me. As for room charges, I explained in a p revious post, and i will pay for my share. period, unquestioned. I saw amuns ps2 there when we left, i thought nothing of it, i didnt go looking through everyones shit to see if anything was missing, i was worried about getting myself home and ot the hospital. Which is what ijust got back from today

shocker said:
most hotels auto lock, i havnt been to one that doesnt. unlocks w/ the key and as soon as u pull the key out its locked again, thus the only way it would be wide open is if it was propped open

ever been to uva? obviously not, the doors dont lock unless you physically pull them closed rather hard, because they shut hard. when we got there the room was not locked it was opened, i didnt think too much of it because i remmeber being in triples room and the door not shutting for him, as well as someone elses.. i forget which room.

Onibushi said:
I didn't know mitch was missing money till after we started to drive home. ANd the room was trashed to fuck before that, they had quite a few people in our room which we didnt even know about. Two were drunk one night, and i dont know if any others were the next, and cosmic planned on being the last night. I didnt notice my keys were missing till i got 95% the way home. ( i had given mitch a second set of keys incase of emergency) The reason i didnt pay for the room was because i was under the impression amuns dad "had it" which is what i heard amun and mitch tell me. As for room charges, I explained in a p revious post, and i will pay for my share. period, unquestioned. I saw amuns ps2 there when we left, i thought nothing of it, i didnt go looking through everyones shit to see if anything was missing, i was worried about getting myself home and ot the hospital. Which is what ijust got back from today

:lies:

EvilMonkey said:
(06:19:21) <EvilMonkey> i got a bad feeling about oni when i first met him there
(06:19:27) <EvilMonkey> then when we were driving
(06:19:30) <EvilMonkey> he was a total prick

I was fucking sick, cry a river, I forgot my lcd and my digital camera.

And anyway what kind of "total prick" drives a shitload of people everywhere to get food? Hmm??

I drove doggy and dwarf to taco bell which we never found
Triple to subway
Doggy and mitch to arbies one time
EVERYONE in my room and data and lgbr to sheetz for food in the middle of the night ( mind you they were all in our room - i trust data th ough :))
and evilmonkey and d0ggy to taco bell... yes sir im a fucking prick sir.. half of those times i wasnt even hungry..

Honestly I think everyone is responsible for what happens to/in the room when people share rooms, and I'll take responsibility for that just as everyone else should. All of us weren't as careful as we could've been. I'm missing a key to my car, I don't know what that means to some of you non car owners, but its pretty fucking serious to me. as well as the other shit im sure is to cosmic and amun adn the other guy ( chris? i think) And the fact that your on an internet forum spreading things that should be kept between us , and the police, except for the fact that maybe someone saw who jacked our shit out of our room, is a little bit obsurd. These are serious accusations. if you want to start throwing shit around you can get your ass landed in jail for underage drinking cosmic. now i dont want to see that happen because youre a pretty cool guy. But we can't go around accusing people of shit, that in itself is a crime in some states. I would like to talk to both you and amun as soon as possible so we can straighten everything out, as of yet your away on aim, thanks to Gatekepeer for h ooking me up with your aim.

Oni =

hamburglar.gif

burglar.jpg

stoletv.gif

triple said:
Yea, its not like people carrying shit out of a hotel room they weren't staying in would be caught on videotape or anything..

/me waits for pleasant surprise

Tribal Imperialist said:
Nevermind, oni is 18 or 19.

So his father's name is either James Urban (45 years old) or Phyllis Urban (44 years old.)

No Phone Numbers, Internet Tough-guys

First off, i had'nt even gotten a chance to reply and you fags are already accusing me and posting my parents name on the forum, tahts totally inappropriate, im 18 btw. I ask taht an admin removes this, and bans tribal imperialist for being an idiot.

Onibushi said:
if you want to start throwing shit around you can get your ass landed in jail for underage drinking cosmic.

Translation: "I'm a little pussy and i'll call the cops on you for any little violation if you persist in accusing me with these lies. so if you will excuse me, I want to go play with my new Playstation."

Onibushi said:
I saw amuns ps2 there when we left, i thought nothing of it, i didnt go looking through everyones shit to see if anything was missing,

So when you left you left the door open again so the ps2 could be taken by a second thief?

I'm sorry, but your post had me doubting theft until I saw this. I don't care if you take a picture of a flat tire - they happen. But 'you saw his ps2' on the way out?

no longer believe you at all.

Onibushi said:
Honestly I think everyone is responsible for what happens to/in the room when people share rooms, and I'll take responsibility for that just as everyone else should. All of us weren't as careful as we could've been. I'm missing a key to my car, I don't know what that means to some of you non car owners, but its pretty fucking serious to me. as well as the other shit im sure is to cosmic and amun adn the other guy ( chris? i think) And the fact that your on an internet forum spreading things that should be kept between us , and the police, except for the fact that maybe someone saw who jacked our shit out of our room, is a little bit obsurd. These are serious accusations. if you want to start throwing shit around you can get your ass landed in jail for underage drinking cosmic. now i dont want to see that happen because youre a pretty cool guy. But we can't go around accusing people of shit, that in itself is a crime in some states. I would like to talk to both you and amun as soon as possible so we can straighten everything out, as of yet your away on aim, thanks to Gatekepeer for h ooking me up with your aim.

This post is retarded in so many ways, it's almost not worth pointing them out.

But I will.

1) Your spelling and grammar is horrible, but that's the obvious one.

2) Who the fuck cares if you lost a spare car key? Unless you are driving a mercedes with $300 electronic laser print keys, it might cost you 5 bucks to get a new key. You have better odds of winning the lottery than some random person finding your keys in one state AND your car in another state AND then stealing it.

3) No one is getting "their ass landed in jail" for underage drinking. Worst case scenario, EVEN if the cops catch him with liquor in his mouth, is a ticket. After the fact, they will just chuckle at you for even mentioning it.

4) Accusing you of something is not a crime. You would have to prove damage to your reputation that caused you to suffer financial damages, assuming you're not guilty. Since you are nobody special, I'm sure this didn't cause you to lose your job or lose an election, etc. Given the circumstances, accusing you is entirely appropriate.

5) You are a tard.

{NOC} Xion said:
This post is retarded in so many ways, it's almost not worth pointing them out.

But I will.

1) Your spelling and grammar is horrible, but that's the obvious one.

2) Who the fuck cares if you lost a spare car key? Unless you are driving a mercedes with $300 electronic laser print keys, it might cost you 5 bucks to get a new key. You have better odds of winning the lottery than some random person finding your keys in one state AND your car in another state AND then stealing it.

3) No one is getting "their ass landed in jail" for underage drinking. Worst case scenario, EVEN if the cops catch him with liquor in his mouth, is a ticket. After the fact, they will just chuckle at you for even mentioning it.

4) Accusing you of something is not a crime. You would have to prove damage to your reputation that caused you to suffer financial damages, assuming you're not guilty. Since you are nobody special, I'm sure this didn't cause you to lose your job or lose an election, etc. Given the circumstances, accusing you is entirely appropriate.

5) You are a tard.

6. using the enter key is not a crime

See, this is the shit im talking about.

Oni could be totally innocent, and his reputation is now shit.

If oni did it, hey ill fucking join you in bitching him out.

But hey, things like proof dont matter to you. Just jump on the fucking bandwagon, when most of you didnt even go.

Back